Buy Foracort 6+200mcg Rota. Online
Product Code : adm352
Generic Name : Formoterol+Budesonide
Brand Name : Symbicort
Manufacture Name : Cipla Ltd.
Presentation : Rotacaps
Delivery Days : 10 working days
BUY FORACORT ROTACAP 200 CAPSULE
Description of the Medicine
The medicine belongs to the category of bronchodilators combination and the schedule H. It is a combination medicine used to relieve symptoms such as wheezing, shortness of breath, chest tightness, breathing difficulties, coughing, etc. caused by asthma and COPD. The medicine is used only for the maintenance treatment of these disease and is not useful for treating an acute attack.
How does the medicine work?
Budesonide inhibits the release of certain chemical substances that are responsible for causing pain, redness and swelling. Blocked air passages that are leading to the lungs, are opened by formoterol which improves the amount of airflow to the lungs and makes breathing easier. FORACORT 6+100 MCG ROTA CAPS thus more effective for the maintenance treatment of asthma and COPD.
Uses of the Medicine
The medicine is prescribed for:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
Directions for Use
Follow these directions during the medication:
- Usage of the medicine does not depend on food timings.
- Never chew, crush or break the medicine. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- Rinse you mouth with water after each use to prevent infection in the mouth and throat.
- In case if you missed your dose then take it as soon as possible but if it is the time of next dose then do not take the two pills, just skip the missed one.
- In case of overdose go for the immediate clinical treatment or contact with your doctor if you are getting some severe side effects.
- Always check the expiry date before BUY FORACORT ROTACAP 200 CAPSULE and never take the medicine if it is expired.
Related Ayurvedic Ingredients
The medicine contains:
Side Effects of the Medicine
Some of the side effects that may occur during the medication are as follows:
- Body pain
- Difficulty in breathing
- Fungal infection of mouth
- Hoarseness of voice
- Sore throat
- Shaking of hands or feet
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
Be aware of such side effects of FORACORT 6+100 MCG ROTA CAPS before using it.
Drug Interactions of the Medicine
If you take some other drugs with this medicine then it's effect may reduce and the risk of side effects may increase. The tablets may interact with the following drugs:
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
Disease Interactions of the Medicine
The medicine should be taken with extreme caution by the patients of:
- Thyrotoxicosis or hyperthyroidism,
- Hypokalaemia (low blood potassium level),
- Decreased bone density,
- Seizure disorder,
- Ocular herpes infection and
- Hepatic impairment.
Close monitoring of liver function, blood glucose level, potassium level and bone density, proper dose adjustment and replacement with a suitable substitute can help in the prevention from the side effects of the medicine. Be cautious for this before BUY FORACORT ROTACAP 200 CAPSULE.
Warnings and Precautions for the Medicine
Some of the general warnings and precautions are as follows:
- Do not take the medicine if you have any known allergy against the formoterol, budesonide or any other inactive ingredients that are present in the medicine.
- The medicine does not relieve sudden symptoms. Always use a rescue inhaler to treat such problem.
- Inform your doctor about the current list of medicines, herbal supplements, pre-existing disease, current health conditions, e.g., pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc. before using FORACORT 6+100 MCG ROTA CAPS.
- Report any symptom such as dizziness, change in heart rate, palpitations, light-headedness, shortness of breath, chest tightness, etc. to the doctor immediately if you had a known history of cardiovascular disease.
- The medicine is not recommended for use in patients suffering from status asthmaticus (a severe, acute asthma attack) as a first-line therapy since it is not effective in treating this condition.
What are the General Instructions for the medicine?
Some of the general instructions that are to be strictly followed when you BUY FORACORT ROTACAP 200 CAPSULE and take it. Some of them are given below:
- Before starting the medication, always consult with your doctor.
- Do not decide the amount of the medicine by yourself. Always follow the doctor’s prescription.
- If you want to stop taking the medicine due to any reason, first of all ask your doctor about it.
- Neither flush the expired medicine in the toilet nor dump it into the drainage as it may harm and pollute the environment. To get the information about how to safely discard the medicinal waste, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Place the medicine away from children and pets.
- Store the medicine at the normal room temperature (10-30oC).
- Put the medicine in the original packet only.
- Do not fluctuate the time of taking the medicine. Always follow a strict time table.
List of Substitutes
If you do not get FORACORT 6+100 MCG ROTA CAPS then you can also buy the medicine that is given below as a substitute from All Day Med:
- Budetrol 200 Rotacap
- Symbiva 6mcg/200mcg Octa Cap
- Quikhale FB 6mcg/200mcg Rotacap
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to take the medicine to show the effect?
The effect of this medicine can be seen within 15 minutes of administration of the dose.
How long does the effect of medicine last?
The medicine may remain active for an average duration of 12 hours.
Is it safe to drink alcohol during the medication?
Interaction of the medicine with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult with your doctor before consumption of it.
Can smoking cause any problem during the medication?
Yes, it may make your asthma worse or trigger it. So try not to smoke.
Can the medicine be taken by a pregnant woman?
No, the medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless it is not so necessary.
Can a breastfeeding woman take this medicine?
No, it is not recommended for a breastfeeding woman to take this medicine. The risks and benefits of the medicine should be discussed before receiving this medicine.
Is it safe to drive while taking FORACORT 6+100 MCG ROTA CAPS?
No, it is advised not to drive or operate the machines while taking the medicine as it needs high attention and because of the side effects of the medicine such as drowsiness, weakness, vision changes and dizziness a serious accident can take place.
Is it a habit forming medicine?
No, the medicine does not contain any habit forming tendency.
What is the age restriction of this medicine?
The medicine is not recommended to the patients who are under the age of 12 years.
You can ask any query at our site that arises in your mind related to the medicine. The answers of all your questions will be given by our health experts.
From where to BUY FORACORT ROTACAP 200 CAPSULE?
For the treatment of asthma you can buy this medicine from All Day Med. A large number of different medicines for different diseases are available here. It is a more easy and convenient way to get the medicine in which there is no need to go anywhere. You only have to select the drug and enter your address and get the medicine within 3 to 4 days.