Buy Flavedon 35mg Online
Product Code : adm348
Generic Name : Trimetazidine
Brand Name : Vastarel
Manufacture Name : N/A
Presentation : pills (blister)
Delivery Days : 10 working days
- Generic Name : Trimetazidine
- Brand Name : Vastarel
- Manufacture Name : Servier
- Presentation :
- Delivery Days :
Buy Flavedon 35mg online
Flavedon 35mg tablet is an antianginal drug used to treat angina pectoris. It prevents new attacks of angina, but does not stop a serious attack once it starts. It can be used alone or with some other medications. You can easily buy flavedon 35 mg online from All Day Med.
When to take Flavedon 35 mg tablet
Flavodon 35 mg tablet should be taken regularly as prescribed by a doctor. You should take it with or without food at a certain time. The doctor will decide how often you should take this medicine. This may change from time to time depending on how well it works. Even if you are in good health, you should take this medicine regularly to get the most benefit. This will prevent future damage. If you stop taking it, your chest pain may return.
When you miss to take this tablet
If there is a missed dose, the dose should be taken as soon as one is reminded. If it is already time for the next dose, a double dose should be avoided. Flavodon 35 mg should be swallowed whole in water and never chewed or crushed. It is advisable to take the tablet with or without food to prevent gastric problems. If your tablet packet is empty you easily buy flavedon 35 mg online or you can purchase this medicine at your near chemist shop.
Flavedon 35 mg Tablet Uses:
Flavedon 35 mg tablet is used in combination with other adjuvant drugs for the symptomatic treatment of angina pectoris and tinnitus. It is usually prescribed for long-term use to control and prevent the following symptoms.
Angina pectoris / myocardial ischemia: Symptomatic changes in the heart muscle before the onset of a malignant myocardial infarction or heart attack. Obstruction of the coronary artery provides a reduced oxygen supply to the heart muscle. Oxygen deprived heart muscle is called ischemic. Malignant myocardial ischemia can lead to tissue death and traumatic angina. Flavoden 35 mg treatment helps in the protection of heart cells by changing the metabolic pathway.
Tinnitus / Inner Ear Problems: Flavoden 35 mg is used for ringing in the inner ear (tinnitus) due to Meniere's disease and to improve inner ear ischemia. This treatment is still being studied. You can learn more uses about flavedon 35 mg online.
Flavedon 35 mg Tablet Interference:
- Antihypertensive drugs/diuretics / sympathetic drugs combined with flavonoid treatment may increase the risk of hypotension.
- Flavoden interacts with antiarrhythmic and narcotic drugs that cause bradycardia, arrhythmia, and hypotension.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs reduce the blood pressure effect of flavedon.
- When combined with diltiazem and verapamil, it can cause heart attack.
- Flavedon 35 mg also prolongs muscle relaxation action.
- It can cause severe adverse reactions with type A AMO inhibitors.
- Flavedon 35 mg interacts with diabetes medications and causes fluctuations in blood sugar levels
Flavedon 35 mg Tablet Side Effects:
Flavodon 35 mg side effects vary from mild to severe in different patients. Side effects are not always noticed, but you should consult your doctor immediately if you have severe discomfort. The general ways in which side effects manifest are given below.
- Itching and swelling of the skin,
- Allergic skin reactions to flavedon 35 mg.
- Lowers blood pressure when moving from one position to another.
- Gastrointestinal disorders such as diarrhea, constipation, and vomiting.
- Inflammation and damage to the liver.
- Insomnia, insomnia, parasomnia, sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome, daytime sleepiness.
- It can also cause adverse reactions such as palpitations, tachycardia and arterial hypotension.
- Dizziness and headache.
- General weakness and lethargy.
- Urogenital expressions.
So keep these things in your mind whenever you purchase flavedon 35 mg online from our trendy website All Day Med.
Flavedon 35 mg Tablet Related Warnings / Precautions:
Before continuing Flavodon 35 mg treatment, the patient should inform the physician about any underlying disease or other treatments. Any discomfort after taking Flavedon 35 mg should be reported to the physician. There are some general precautions that the patient should follow.
- Alcohol can have some harmful effects if flavedon 35 mg is used. You should consult a doctor as you do not know much about communication.
- This side medicine should be used with patients over 75 years of age as it may cause serious side effects. Depending on the clinical situation, appropriate dosage adjustment or replacement with appropriate replacement may be required.
- During pregnancy, the patient should consult a physician regarding the continuation of flavonoid. Although not enough data is available; Care should be taken not to harm the fetus.
- No clear information is available about breastfeeding. Take medical advice.
- Flavoden 35 mg People with kidney disease should consult a doctor before continuing treatment as it can worsen the condition of the kidneys.
- Patients with liver disease should also be cautious with flavonoid 35 mg.
- Driving or operating machinery: -This drug causes blurred vision or dizziness in some patients. It is recommended that you do not drive or operate machinery if you experience any symptoms during treatment with this drug.
- If the patient is hypersensitive to flavonoid 35 mg factors, he/she should avoid it completely.
- Make sure that whenever you buy flavedon 35 mg online check the expiry date.
Flavedon 35 mg Tablet Alternatives:
- Carvidon MR35 MG tablet from Micro Labs Limited.
- Tritid SR 35 mg tablet of Aretius Pharmaceuticals.
- Trivedon MR35 mg tablet from Cipla Limited.
- Flavmax 35 mg tablet is manufactured by Maxlive Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
- Life Medicare & Biotech Pvt Ltd Iswedan CR 35 mg Tablet.
You can find more alternatives to flavedon 35 mg online from our website.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How does Flavodon 35 mg Tablet work?
Flavodon 35 mg promotes glucose metabolism by producing intracellular adenosine triphosphate (ATP) without the use of excess oxygen. It also allows the heart muscle to function in the presence of oxygen during angina pectoris.
Can Flavedon 35 mg Prevent Heart Attack?
Flaveden 35 mg is used to treat angina pectoris. It protects the heart cells even in low oxygen supply. But this does not mean preventing heart attack.
Where can I purchase flavedon 35 mg online?
All Day med provides you such an excellent platform where you can easily buy flavedon 35 mg online.
Is Flavedon 35 mg addictive?
No, Flavodon does not report 35 mg addiction. However, the prescribed dosage direction should be strictly followed.
What should you do if you take an overdose of Flavedon MR?
Overeating can lead to symptoms such as palpitations, dizziness, and hypotension. So consult a doctor properly.
Can Flavedon 35 mg be taken by people with diabetes?
Flavoden MR responds to diabetic medications and alters blood glucose levels. Follow the doctor's advice.
What is the frequency of use of Flavedon 35 mg?
Flavoden MR is usually prescribed in two divided doses per day. Dosage may vary from patient to patient. Therefore, the doctor's recommendation should be followed.
Buy Flavedon 35 mg Online at All Day Med.
This medicine definitely gives you great results if you follow the instruction which is given by the doctor. All Day Med is the fastest growing company in the pharmaceutical sector, so you easily Purchase flavedon 35 mg online from us.