BUY COMBIGAN EYE DROPS ONLINE
Product Code : adm 01076
Generic Name : Timolol / Brimonidine
Brand Name : Combigan
Manufacture Name : Allergan India Pvt Ltd
Presentation : Bottle Pack
Delivery Days : 10 working days
- Generic Name : Timolol / Brimonidine
- Brand Name : Combigan
- Manufacture Name : Allergan India Pvt Ltd
- Presentation :
- Delivery Days :
BUY COMBIGAN EYE DROPS
Combigan eye dropsis a prescription only medication and is given for the treatment of increased eye pressure.It is aliquid preparation given for the patients suffering from eye disorders like ocular hypertension and open-angleglaucoma.Its generic name is Brimonidine tartrate and Timolol Maleate. Combigan eye drops is a product of Allergan India Pvt Ltd.It is a combination of two medicinesBrimonidine tartrate(0.2 %) and Timolol(0.5 %).
When is Combigan eye drops used?
Combigan eye dropsare used to lower raised pressure in the eye and to treat glaucoma. This medicine contains two major components Brimonidine tartrate and Timolol Maleate. It is used to treat high pressure in the eye in adults, a conditioncalled intraocular hypertension or open-angle glaucoma.These conditions may eventually lead to vision loss in adults.
(This medicine is not recommended for use in patients less than 2 years of age)
What are the significant Side Effects of Combigan eye drops?
Common side-effects you should know about before you buyCombigan eye drops are:
- Red, congested eyes
- Burning or stinging sensation inthe eye
- Conjunctivitis (discharge withitching of the eye and crustyeyelids)
- Inflammation of theundersurface of the eyelids
- Visual disturbance or abnormalvision
- Nodules on the undersurface ofthe eyelid Sensitivity to light
- Small images floating through or across your vision
- Excessive sensitivity to bright light
- Eyelid pain
- Whitening of the conjunctiva
- Detachment of the gel like substance from the back of the eye
- Abnormalities of the front surface of the eye.
What is the usual dosage of Combigan eye drops as recommended?
- Dosage – Combigan eye drops is used every day, generally one drop daily in the affected eye. It can be taken in the morning or the evening. You are advised only to take the dose, frequency and duration as prescribed by your doctor as the dosage usually depends upon individual condition, age, weight, sex etc. You should consult a qualifiedophthalmologist or doctor before you buy Combigan eye drops.
- Missed Dose – Under no conditions you are advised to take the double dose. Please stick to your normal routine. Only take your missed dose if you remember soon enough. Skip the missed dose if you recall near to the time of your next dose.
- Overdose – If you have taken a larger dose and are experiencing signs likewheezing; chest tightness; fever; sudden change in eyesight, eye pain, irritation or any rash.Contact a nearby doctor or poison center immediately in case of an overdose.
How Does Combigan eye drops Work?
Combigan eye dropsis an alpha-adrenergic receptor agonist with a beta-adrenergic receptor inhibitor indicated for the reduction of elevated IOP (intraocular pressure) in patients suffering from glaucoma or ocular hypertensionconsists of a combination of two drugs: Brimonidine tartrate and Timolol. Brimonidine tartrate is a prostaglandin analogue while Timolol malate is a beta blocker. These drugs decrease the production of aqueous humour (eye fluid) which leads to the lowering of the increased eye pressure. This soothes the eyes and reduces eye pressure ultimately. This helps curingocular hypertension or open-angle glaucoma.
Warnings and Precautions
Do not buy Combigan eye dropsonline if youare pregnant or breastfeeding or suffering from:
- Allergy : Do not to buy Combigan eye dropsyou have an allergy to brimonidine tartrate, timolol or any of the ingredients listed.Consult your ophthalmologist for other similar replacements with different constituents.
- Depression :You are advised not to take this medicine if you are suffering from or have a history of depression or other related mental illness. This drug can worsen the existing condition of the patient. Appropriate dose adjustments or replacement with a suitable alternative may be required in some cases based on the clinical condition.Close monitoring of such patients for any change in mood or behavior is recommended
- Macular edema: Patients suffering from macular edema should avoid this medication or should take extra cautions while using this eye drop. It increases risk of worsening of the patient's condition. Consult your doctor for replacement with a suitable alternative or a dosage adjustment.
- Cardiac failure: If you have any known history of cardiac failure, this medicine should be used with extreme caution. This drug can worsen your existing condition. Appropriate dose adjustments or replacement with a suitable alternative may be necessary in some cases based on the clinical condition.
- Diabetes : This drug has sever interactions with diabetes. Don not use or use with extreme cation if you have a known history of diabetes. This medication increases risk of very low blood sugar levels. Replacement with a suitable alternative may be required in some cases based on the clinical condition.If cannot be avoided, ask your doctor for a dose adjustment and keep frequently monitoring the blood glucose levels while administering this medicine.
- Contact lenses: You are not recommended not to use the contact lens if any signs and symptoms of bacterial conjunctivitis such as eye redness, irritation, drainage, etc. are observed. It is advised to wait for at least 10 to 15 minutes after the administration of the eye drops before re-inserting the contact lenses.
Common Substitutes of Combigan eye drops
- Xyprost TM Eye Drop
- Intaprost T Eye Drop
- Ganfort Eye Drop
- Brimotim Eye Drops
- AlbrimLst Eye Drop
Combigan eye drops interactions with Other Drugs
You are not advised to buy Combigan eye dropsonline if you are taking any of the below mentioned medications. Consumption of Combigan eye drops along with these drugs can cause a surge in side effects or can worsen your existing condition.
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- Beta blockers
- CNS depressants
- Calcium antagonists
- Catecholamine depleting agents
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ques. Is it available online?
Ans. Yes, you can buy Combigan eye dropsonline at alldaymed.com
Ques. How long do the effects of this medicine last?
Ans. The effects of this medication are known to last up to 8 hours.
Ques. How long does it take for this medicine to take effect?
Ans. The effects can be observed within 3 minutes of the application.
Buy Combigan eye drops Online
Combigan eye dropsare now easily available with us. It is available at alldaymed.com. We at alldaymed.com are dedicated to offering the top-notch services to our clients in the USA. Other over-the-counter medications for your specific conditions are also available at our online drugstore. Buy Combigan eye dropsfrom our easy to use and user-friendly website. We provide high-quality, reliable, and affordable medicines in the US. Alldaymed.com is one of the most trusted, authentic online pharmacy in this country to buy Combigan eye drops Online. We value our clients’ comfort, privacy and safety to the highest. We provide a straightforward and reliable way to place your order and get the right medication for your specific condition. At alldaymed.com, the privacy of our clients is our utmost priority.