Buy Cipril-H 5+12.5mg Online
Product Code : adm247
Generic Name : Lisinopril +Hydrochlorothiazide
Brand Name : Prinvil H
Manufacture Name : Cipla Ltd.
Presentation : tab (blister)
Delivery Days : 10 TO 12 working days
- Generic Name : Lisinopril +Hydrochlorothiazide
- Brand Name : Prinvil H
- Manufacture Name : Cipla Ltd.
- Presentation :
- Delivery Days :
Buy CIPRIL-H 5+12.5MG Online.
CIPRIL-H 5+12.5MG tablets are generally prescribed by a doctor to treat hypertension, that is, high blood pressure. It is a powerful combination of two remarkably effective components that are used to lower blood pressure. This medicine is prescribed when these single components fail to bring down the blood pressure level. These tablets are approved in India, United States, and Japan.
- The medicine is manufactured and marketed by a company named Cipla Ltd.
- The two very important components of this medicine are Lisinopril and Hydrochlorothiazide.
- The medicine has the brand name of Prinvil H.
- These are crafted in the form of tablets, and the strips contain 10 tablets each.
- It should be stored at room temperature that ranges apparently from 10 to 30°C.
What is the proper dosage that should be followed?
The doses of this medicine may vary from person to person depending upon their age and health conditions. Before you buy CIPRIL-H 5+12.5MG online or from a local drugstore, you should have a clear idea about the dosing method and how the medicine is going to work in your body.
- Normal Dose: CIPRIL-H 5+12.5MG should be taken strictly the way it is instructed by the doctor. You should not take more or less than what is directed. The tablets should be swallowed as a whole and not chewed or crushed while consuming. It should be taken at a fixed time every day. You can take it with or without food.
- Overdose: You should not take more than what is prescribed to you, as it may cause severe problems like sudden blood pressure fall leading to nausea, fainting, and weakness. But, if you take a double dose or more, then you should consult a doctor immediately and seek his or her help.
- Missed Dose: Missing a dose can cause a high blood pressure level which may increase your chances of various severe problems. Hence, you should take it as soon as you recall. But, avoid taking a double dose if the time of your next dosage is nearing.
- Quitting: Discontinuing a medicine in between all of a sudden can be harmful. High blood pressure generally has mild symptoms in the beginning and hence you may not be aware of when the situation is going to get worse. It is advisable to consult a doctor before you quit. But, if you cannot buy CIPRIL-H 5+12.5MG online or offline, due to the lack of its availability, it is better to consult your doctor, and he or she may suggest an alternative in that case.
What are the side effects that you may encounter during your course of medication?
The side effects of CIPRIL-H 5+12.5MG are both mild as well as major. Hence, you should always monitor yourself and check if you are developing any severe side effects, or if any side effect is bothering you for a long time. If any of these is true, then you should seek medical help immediately. The side effects are hereby categorized according to their frequency and severity:
- Common Side effects: Among the common side effects, the mild ones that generally go away after a few days of proper care are headache, nausea, confusion, taste change, loss of appetite, and indigestion. If treated properly, it vanishes after a few days. But, if they are bothering you for a long time, it is better to consult the doctor.
- Severe and Rare Side effects: Some of the severe side effects that can turn fatal are vertigo, cough, rhinitis, fatigue, and impotence. In a few cases, allergic reactions may also show up. These allergic reactions include rashes, itching, redness, and swelling. It is preferable to consult a doctor initially as you notice the symptoms, otherwise, situations may turn worse.
What are the precautionary measures that should be taken?
For every medicine you take, there are some precautionary measures that you should follow. Similarly, after youbuy CIPRIL-H 5+12.5MG online or from a local medical store, you should understand and follow some precautionary measures that will help you stay away from the side effects and help the medicine to work efficiently in your body. These are the major precautionary steps:
- Exercise daily: You should make a daily routine of working out. This will help you lose weight, as well as control your blood pressure level. This will also help you to grade up your energy level.
- Eat healthily: Maintaining a proper diet can also help you reduce your high blood pressure tendency. You should avoid oily and fat-containing food. It is better to choose a nutritious diet plan.
- Be cautious: Whether you buy CIPRIL-H 5+12.5MG online or offline, you should not forget to check the expiry date of the medicine. Expired medicines can have toxic effects on your body. Hence, be cautious while buying.
- Avoid Indigestion: Try taking your tablet with a meal or snack, or soon after eating. It might help to eat smaller and more frequent meals and to eat and drink slowly. Avoid foods that can irritate your stomach, such as carbonated soft drinks, caffeine, and citrus fruits.
What is the main purpose of using CIPRIL-H 5+12.5MG?
The main purpose of using CIPRIL-H 5+12.5MG is to bring down the high blood pressure level. The working procedure of the medicine is described briefly:
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure):Cipril-H 5+12.5mg tablet acts by repressing an enzyme called angiotensin-converting enzyme which results in reduced plasma angiotensin II and decreased aldosterone secretion. Thus prevents the blood vessel constriction, water re-absorption, and helps in decreasing the blood pressure levels.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Does Cipril-H 5+12.5mg interact with Ciclosporin?
Ans: Yes, it does interact with Cyclosporine and also with heparin.
2) Is it safe to drive after taking the medicine?
Ans: Cipril-H 5+12.5mg Tablet may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Do not drive until you know how it affects you.
3) Is it habit forming?
Ans: No habit forming tendency has been reported about Cipril-H 5+12.5mg.
Buy CIPRIL-H 5+12.5MG online.
At All Day Med, you can easily buy Cipril-H 5+12.5mg or any other medicines at the comfort of your house. We are amongst the leading online pharmacies of the USA. We aim to deliver our customers high-quality and trustworthy medicines within 10 to 12 days after placing the order.