Buy Budesal Resp. 0.5mg/2.5ml Online
Product Code : adm205
Generic Name : Budesonide+Salbutamol
Brand Name : Pulmicort
Manufacture Name : N/A
Presentation : Respules
Delivery Days : 10 working days
Starting at $46.00
BUY BUDECORT 0.5MG RESPULES 2.5ML
Description of the Medicine
The medicine belongs to the category of glucocorticoids and the schedule H. It is used for the maintenance treatment of asthma in patients aged three months and above. Where the use of a pressurized inhaler or a dry powder formulation is not appropriate or the patients who do not respond adequately, this medicine is a perfect option for them.
How does the medicine work?
This medicine prevents the cells in the lungs and breathing passages from releasing chemical messengers that cause inflammation of the airways. This makes breathing easier by widen the airways. To get such benefits go for BUDECORT RESPULES 0.5MG/2.5ML ONLINE at All Day Med.
Uses of the Medicine
The medicine is prescribed for:
Directions for Use
Follow these directions during the medication:
- Usage of the medicine does not depend on food timings.
- Never chew, crush or break the medicine. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- In case if you missed your dose then take it as soon as possible but if it is the time of next dose then do not take the two pills, just skip the missed one.
- In case of overdose go for the immediate clinical treatment or contact with your doctor if you are getting some severe side effects.
- Always check the expiry date before BUY BUDECORT 0.5MG RESPULES 2.5ML and never take the medicine if it is expired.
Side Effects of the Medicine
Some of the side effects that may occur during the medication are as follows:
- Skin rash, hives or itching
- Sore throat
- Stuffy nose
- Lower back pain
- Blurred vision
Buy it is not the complete list of side effects of this medicine. For getting more information about it you can search the side effects of BUDECORT RESPULES 0.5MG/2.5ML ONLINE.
Drug Interactions of the Medicine
If you take some other drugs with this medicine then it's effect may reduce and the risk of side effects may increase. The tablets may interact with the following drugs:
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Amphotericin B
Disease Interactions of the Medicine
The medicine should be taken with extreme caution by the patients of:
- Latent or active infection,
- Hyperadrenocorticism (i.e., high level of adrenal hormone),
- Ocular toxicities (such as glaucoma, increased intraocular pressure, etc.),
- Decreased bone density,
- Ocular herpes infection and
- Impaired liver function.
Close monitoring of liver function, blood glucose level and bone density, proper dose adjustment and replacement with a suitable substitute can help in the prevention from the side effects of the medicine. Be cautious for this before BUY BUDECORT 0.5MG RESPULES 2.5ML.
Warnings and Precautions for the Medicine
Some of the general warnings and precautions are as follows:
- Do not take the medicine if you have any known allergy against the budesonide or the ingredients that are present in the medicine.
- The medicine may cause growth retardation in some children. Therefore the growth parameters of those children who are taking this medicine should be done closely and the dose should be titrated to the minimum effective dose to reduce the chances of such side effects.
- Inform your doctor about the current list of medicines, herbal supplements, pre-existing disease, current health conditions, e.g., pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc. before BUY BUDECORT 0.5MG RESPULES 2.5ML.
- The medicine should not be used by the patients who are suffering from status asthmaticus (a severe acute asthma attack) as a first-line therapy since it is not effective in treating this condition.
- Report to your doctor immediately if you get any visual disturbance like blurred vision and others.
- Use of the medicine for a long period may examined for Candida infection or any other signs of adverse effects on the nasal and oral mucosa. Appropriate corrective measures as per your clinical condition, should be taken.
What are the General Instructions for the medicine?
Some of the general instructions that are to be strictly followed during the medication are given below:
- Before starting the medication, always consult with your doctor.
- Do not decide the amount of the medicine by yourself. Always follow the doctor’s prescription.
- If you want to stop taking the medicine due to any reason, first of all ask your doctor about it.
- Neither flush the expired medicine in the toilet nor dump it into the drainage as it may harm and pollute the environment. Seek the information about how to safely discard the medicinal waste of BUDECORT RESPULES 0.5MG/2.5ML ONLINE or ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Place the medicine away from children and pets.
- Store the medicine at the normal room temperature (10-30oC).
- Put the medicine in the original packet only.
- Do not fluctuate the time of taking the medicine. Always follow a strict time table.
Related Ayurvedic Ingredients
The medicine contains:
List of Substitutes
If you do not get BUDECORT RESPULES 0.5MG/2.5ML ONLINE, then you can also buy the medicine that is given below as a substitute from All Day Med:
- Derinide 0.5 MG Respules
- Pulmicort 0.5 MG Respules
- Bunase 0.5 MG Respules
- Alvonide 0.5 MG Respules
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to take the medicine for show the effect?
The effect of this medicine can be seen within 24 hours.
How long does the effect of medicine last?
The amount of time for which the medicine remains active in the body is not clinically proven.
Is it safe to drink alcohol during the medication?
Interaction of the medicine with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to search for BUDECORT RESPULES 0.5MG/2.5ML ONLINE or consult with your doctor before consumption of it.
Can smoking cause any problem during the medication?
Yes, it may make your asthma worse or trigger it. So try not to smoke.
Does the medicine weaken the immune system?
Yes, but it may happen only in the patients who are taking a very high dose of the medicine for a very long time.
Can the medicine be taken by a pregnant woman?
No, the medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless it is not so necessary.
Can a breastfeeding woman take this medicine?
No, it is not recommended for a breastfeeding woman to take this medicine. The risks and benefits of the medicine should be discussed before receiving this medicine.
Is it safe to drive while taking the medicine?
No, it is advised not to drive or operate the machines while taking the medicine as it needs high attention and because of the side effects of the medicine such as drowsiness, weakness, vision changes and dizziness a serious accident can take place.
Is it a habit forming medicine?
No, the medicine does not contain any habit forming tendency.
You can ask any query at our site that arises in your mind related to the medicine. The answers of all your questions will be given by our health experts.
From where to BUY BUDECORT 0.5MG RESPULES 2.5ML?
For buying asthma medicine online, you can visit All Day Med which is one of the best sites in the country. A large number of medicines are available at our online drug store. Here is not any complication in the online procedure of placing the order. You can do this in only one click.