BUY BRIMOSUN P 0.15% ONLINE
Product Code : ED649
Generic Name : Brimonidine
Brand Name : Alphagan-P
Manufacture Name : Sun Pharma, India
Presentation : Sun Pharma, India
Delivery Days : 10 -12 working days
- Generic Name : Brimonidine
- Brand Name : Alphagan-P
- Manufacture Name : Sun Pharma, India
- Presentation :
- Delivery Days :
Buy Brimosun P 0.15% Online
Brimosun P Eye Drop has a combination of medicines that are used to treat glaucoma. It decreases the fluid (aqueous humor) production in the eye, which relieves the pressure in the eye. Your doctor might prescribe you to buy Brimosun P 0.15% online or offline if you are suffering from increased fluid pressure inside the eyes and open-angle glaucoma, a condition that may lead to eventual vision loss. It is to be used only in the affected eye in the dose and duration as advised by the doctor.
- The medicine is manufactured and sold by a company named Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- The primary chemical constituent of this eye drop is Brimonidine and Stabilized Oxychloro. You can find details about this component by searching Brimosun P 0.15% online.
- The medicine is available in a 5ml pack and can be easily bought online.
- It should be stored at standard room temperature, away from excessive heat and moisture.
What is the standard dosage of the drop that should be taken?
The dosage prescribed will depend on the eye condition that is being treated and the age as well as the overall health of the patient. Before you buy Brimosun P 0.15% online or locally from a drugstore, your doctor shall direct you to the dosage and timing that you should follow.
- Normal Dosage: Wash your hands before using this medicine. It is advised to check the label for directions before use. This medication is not meant for consumption by individuals allergic to it or children who are below the age of 2 years. Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Stopping the medicine too early may lead to the infection returning or worsening. Do not make any alteration to what is prescribed to you or take an extra dose.
- Overdose: You should not ever overdose yourself with the medicine. Overdose may lead to situations of increased side effects and it can be accompanied by severe problems. Hence, if you ever wrongly take more, you should rush to the nearest hospital and seek medical assistance.
- Missed Dose: If you ever drop a dose of the medicine, you should skip the missed dose when the time of your next dose is near. Double-dose is proven to cause severe health problems. Otherwise, take the medicine as soon as you recall.
- Quitting: Terminating the medicine course without the doctor's advice may cause the problems to come back. It may make conditions turn worse. Hence, before putting an end to your medicinal routine, do seek proper medical assistance. But, if you cannot find Brimosun P 0.15% onlineor at a local drugstore, consult your doctor and he or she may suggest an alternative.
What is the main purpose of using this Brimosun eye drop?
Brimosun P Eye Drop effectively helps improve eye pressure in individuals suffering from open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension. Known to function as an alpha-adrenergic agonist, the medicine degrades the production of fluid in the eyes and consequently controls eye pressure. Hence, as youbuy Brimosun P 0.15% onlineor offline, you should know how the medicine is going to work on your body.
- Glaucoma: Glaucoma is an ailment where the eye is affected. The nerve of vision known as the optic nerve is affected in this condition and difficulty is developed in proper eyesight. Vision materializes because of the proper functioning of this nerve, hence, damage of the never may cause severe problems. This medication belongs to the class of an alpha-adrenergic receptor agonist. It works by reducing the production of aqueous humor. It is also used as a topical gel to reduce erythema by direct vasoconstriction.
What are the side effects of using Brimosun eye drop?
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them. You can get detailed information about the side effects by searching Brimosun P 0.15% online. The side effects are:
- Stinging sensation
- Burning sensation in the eye
- Foreign body sensation
- Eye redness
- Blurred vision
- Dryness in mouth
What are the precautionary measures that you need to practice?
As youbuy Brimosun P 0.15% online or offline and start your medication, you need to practice some precautionary measures to cope up with the side effects and make the medicine work in your body efficiently. Below mentioned are the few precautionary measures:
- Take adequate sleep: You need to sleep and take rest well to make your medicine work faster. Without proper rest, the medicine may not function accurately or resolve the problems that you are facing. If you wear soft contact lenses, remove them before putting in these eye drops and wait at least 15 minutes before putting your lenses back in. Apply pressure on the inner corner of the eye for about 1 minute, immediately after instilling the drop
- Avoid Contamination: Do not touch the tip of the dropper to any surface, or to your eye, to avoid contaminating the eye drops. It may cause temporary burning or itching sensation in the eye. Inform your doctor if this does not go away. Wait for at least 5-10 minutes before delivering the next medication in the same eye to avoid dilution.
- Be cautious: You positively need to check the expiry date as soon as you buy Brimosun P 0.15% online or locally. Expired medicines can cause irritation or negatively affect your eye.
- Avoid driving: It may cause short term blurring of vision when first used. Use caution before driving or using machines. You can find more related to this topic by searching Brimosun P 0.15% online.
Frequently Asked Question:
1) What is the chemical class of this medicine?
Ans: It belongs to the chemical class of Alpha-adrenergic agonists also known as Ophthalmic glaucoma agents.
2) How long does it take for this medicine to take effect?
Ans: The peak effect of this medicine can be observed within 2 hours of administration of the dose.
3) At what frequency do I need to use Brimosun P Eye Drop?
Ans: This medication should be taken in the dosage as prescribed by the doctor.
Buy Brimosun P 0.15% online.
All Day Med is the leading online pharmacy in the USA supplying not only Brimosun P 0.15% online, but also various other medicines at the best price. We promise to deliver you high-quality and trustworthy medicines at your doorstep, within 10 to 15 days of placing the order.