BUY ANGIZEM CD 180MG ONLINE
Product Code : adm 146
Generic Name : Diltiazem
Brand Name : Cardizem
Manufacture Name : sun pharma
Presentation : caps.
Delivery Days : 10 working days
Buy Angizem CD 180 mg Online
Angizem CD 180 mg obstructs calcium to function, to effectively relax heart muscles and blood vessels. The medicine is taken orally and the dosage should be strictly taken according to the prescription. The drug is prescribed to patients who suffer from high blood pressure issues or have angina. Patients with different disorders of the heart rhythm may also be prescribed to buy Angizem CD 180 MG online or offline. The medicine should be taken in conjunction with a proper diet and regular exercise. It is also used in managing chest pain.
- This medicine is manufactured and sold by a company named Sun Pharma Laboratories Ltd.
- The primary chemical component of this medicine is Diltiazem.
- The amount of Diltiazem depends on the dose of the medicine. If you search for it while you buy Angizem CD 180 MG, you will get the details about its constituents.
- The medicines are crafted in the form of tablets and each strip of this medicine contains 10 tablets.
- The medicines should be stored at normal temperature away from excess heat and moisture.
What is the process of dosing that should be followed?
As you buy Angizem CD 180 mg onlineor offline, you should know that it may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it regularly at a fixed time each day as prescribed by your doctor. Keep using this medicine even if you feel well. This medicine is only part of a treatment program that should include a healthy diet, regular exercise, and weight reduction as advised by your doctor. If you stop taking it suddenly, your condition may worsen.
- Normal Dosage: Wash your hands before using this medicine. It is advised to check the label and the expiry date for directions before use. This medication is not meant for consumption by individuals allergic to it or children who are below the age of 2 years. Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Stopping the medicine too early may lead to the infection returning or worsening. Do not make any alteration to what is prescribed to you or take an extra dose.
- Overdose: You should not ever overdose yourself with the medicine. Overdose may lead to situations of increased side effects and it can be accompanied by severe problems. Hence, if you ever wrongly take more, you should rush to the nearest hospital and seek medical assistance.
- Missed Dose: If you ever drop a dose of the medicine, you should skip the missed dose when the time of your next dose is near. Double-dose is proven to cause severe health problems. Otherwise, take the medicine as soon as you recall.
- Quitting: Terminating the medicine course without the doctor's advice may cause the problems to come back. It may make conditions turn worse. Hence, before putting an end to your medicinal routine, do seek proper medical assistance. But, if you cannot buy Angizem CD 180 mgdue to the lack of availability, consult your doctor and he or she may suggest an alternative.
What is the main purpose or benefit of using this medicine?
It is used to treat high blood pressure and other heart complications. The medicine should be taken in conjunction with a proper diet and regular exercise. It is also used in managing chest pain. As you buy Angizem CD 180 mg online or offline, you should know about the complications that it cures and also the working procedure of the medicine.
- Hypertension: This medicine decreases your blood pressure and reduces your risk of having a stroke, heart attack, or kidney problems in the future. It must be taken exactly as prescribed to be effective. You do not usually feel any direct benefit from taking this medicine, but it works in the long term to keep you well. Do not stop using this medicine without your doctor’s advice, even if you feel well. This medicine is used to reduce high blood pressure levels (hypertension) which may be caused by genetic and/or environmental factors. It works by relaxing blood vessels so that blood can flow more easily around your body.
- Atrial Fibrillation: Irregular beating of the heart is known as atrial fibrillation. It increases the incidences of heart disease and stroke. Fatigue, weakness, and dizziness are all signs of atrial fibrillation. Treating it requires lifestyle changes and medications and often procedures like ablation, cardioversion, and surgery or pacemaker placement. The heart has an abnormal functioning electrical system in atrial fibrillation. Other problems in health cause wearing out of the heart and make it difficult for the cardiovascular system to perform at its best.
- Angina pectoris: This medicine is used for the prevention and treatment of angina pectoris which is a type of heart disease characterized by chest pain or pressure and heaviness in the chest. It may be caused by various factors including emotional stress, smoking, coronary artery disease, etc. It works by relaxing and widening blood vessels in the heart. This makes it easier for blood to flow to the heart, so it gets more oxygen.
- Arrhythmia: An arrhythmia is a condition in which the heartbeat is irregular. Arrhythmia can occur along with a regular or an irregular heart rate. It may help stop an abnormal rhythm while it is happening or prevent its occurrence in the first place.
What are the side effects associated with this medicine?
The side effects are generally mild and vanish after a few days. But, some of the side effects are there that can welcome fatal conditions and should be dealt with proper medical care. As soon as youbuy Angizem CD 180 mg, you should be aware of the side effects that you may have to encounter. The side effects are:
- Acid Or Sour Stomach
- Muscle Pain
- Skin Rash
- Body Pain
- Chest Discomfort
- Swelling Of The Hands, Ankles, Feet, Or Lower Legs
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Is Angizem CD 180 Capsule a blood thinner?
Ans: No, Angizem CD 180 Capsule ER is not a blood thinner. It belongs to the calcium channel blocker class of medicines. It is used to treat hypertension, arrhythmias, and angina (chest pain caused by a reduction of oxygen to the heart muscle).
2) Is it better to take Angizem CD 180 Capsule ER in the morning or at night?
Ans: It is recommended to take Angizem CD 180 Capsule ER at night and before meals. The dose will be decided by your doctor and should be taken exactly as prescribed by the doctor.
3) How long is the duration of the effect?
Ans: The effect of this medicine lasts for an average duration of 9 to 12 hours for an immediate-release tablet, 12 to 24 hours for an extended-release tablet, 15 to 30 hours for an extended-release capsule, 9 to 12 hours for a single intravenous dose, and 12 to 15 hours for an infusion.
Buy Angizem CD 180 mg Online
If you want to buy Angizem CD 180 mg, All Day Med is the one-stop solution for you. We are amongst the top-notch companies of the USA, delivering medicines at your doorstep. We promise to deliver your desired medicines at the best price, within 10 to 12 business days. Place your orders now.