Budecort 1mg Respules 2 ml
- Generic Name : Budesonide
- Brand Name : Pulmicort
- Manufacture Name : cipla
- Presentation : Respules
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
BUDECORT RESP. 1MG 2ML
This is a medication used for preventing asthma symptoms. It contains Budesonide, a corticosteroid for long term application to maintain asthma. Budecort respules come in the form of sterile, colorless aqueous suspension in the strength of 0.5 mg & 1 mg of budesonide, for inhalation with a nebulizer.
This product has no effect on acute asthma attacks, in which case - a reliever inhaler should be used.
You can buy Budecort Resp. 1mg 2ml online with online services like AllDayMed and retail pharmacy outlets.
How does the medication work?
Budecort respule is a corticosteroid for preventing the inflammatory effects. It works by blocking the chemicals that triggers the inflammation and swelling of the airways. This helps to limit the asthma symptoms and reduce the intensity of the attacks.
What are the side effects of this medicine?
As with most of the medicine, some side effects may be caused with the medicine. These are temporary and recede back on their own. If these symptoms persist or worsen, tell your doctor.
Check for side effects information, onthe label or any leaflet available with the product or talk to your doctor/ pharmacist when you buy Budecort Resp. 1mg 2ml online or otherwise.
The side effects may include:
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Fungal infection
- Respiratory tract infection
- Skin rash
- Sore throat
- Lower back pain
- Stuffy nose
- Blurred vision
How to use the product?
- Talk to your doctor for instructions to use the product appropriately for your condition. Check the label and guide documentation provided with the product for user directions.
- The recommended dose of Budecort Resp. 1mg 2ml delivered to the patient varies from person to person, However in asthma maintenance 0.5-1mg is suitable, twice a day. Minimum dose should be used to maintain good asthma control; with 2 mg/day being the maximum dose for children under 12 years for severe asthma.
- For use, take off the seal of repsule; shake gently and squeeze all of the liquid in the nebulizing equipment. These respules should be used with a jet nebulizer equipped with a mouthpiece or suitable face mask for administration. Throw out the empty respule and replace the top of the nebulizer cup.
- Wash your mouth and facial skin after using the respules with water to prevent any irritation.
- Take it regularly at the same time to maintain consistency whenever your doctor advises you for.
- If you miss taking the medicine, take it at the earliest time possible. Avoid taking more than recommended doses to makeup for the slip ups. Skip any one dose and go back to your usual schedule.
- If you take the repsule too much and overdose, check with your doctor; though it should not be a clinical problem.
What are the health precautions to be followed?
- With the use of the product, Hypersensitivity reactions including anaphylaxis, rash, contact dermatitis, angioedema, and bronchospasm have been reported. Stop using the product if such symptoms happen and tell your doctor.
- Inpatients with hepatic impairment, the condition should be monitored under usage of the medication due to potential toxic effects resulting from metabolization in the liver.
- Budecort Resp. 1mg 2ml is known to cause growth retardation in some children. Precautionary measures including use of minimum doses is advisable in such cases.
- This product should be used with caution in patients with active infections as it weakens your immune system and makes you more susceptible. Reduction in dosage and alternative measures may be required for such conditions.
- In some cases, the use of the product has been reported to cause visual disturbances. If a patient exhibits symptoms like blurred/hazy vision or other visual hindrances, clinical evaluation by a ophthalmologist for possible causes including cataract, glaucoma or central serous chorioretinopathy (CSCR) that have been noticed from use of corticosteroids like Budecort respule.
- In patients with active or quiescent pulmonary tuberculosis and fungal or viral infections in the airways, extreme caution is to be exercised with the use of Budecort Resp. 1mg 2ml.
- This medicine is known to cause localized infections with Candida infections in the mouth and pharynx regions of some patients. If this happens appropriate local or systemic antifungal therapy should be implemented along with discontinuing of the budecort use if needed.
What are the possible drug interactions with this medicine?
Whenever drugs and certain foods are mixed it increases the risk of drug interactions. It may impact the drug’s action and even cause side effects such as increased blood pressure, heartbeat increase and muscle weakness etc. Talk to your doctor, if you experience such symptoms and use alternative measures for treatment with Budecort Resp. 1mg 2ml.
Discuss with your doctor if you are on any drug use including prescriptive and non prescriptive; that may pose harm in drug interactions.
The following are the drug interactions commonly reported:
- Ketoconazole (cytochrome P450 inhibitors)
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
What are the substitutes available for this medicine?
Before changing your drugs for treatment, make sure to check w2ith your doctor to prevent potential problems. You can buy Budecort Resp. 1mg 2ml online or choose any of the substitutes below:
- Budeste 0.5mg Respules 2ml - Koye Pharmaceuticals Pvt ltd
- Derinide 0.5mg Respules 2ml - Zydus Cadila
- Bunase 0.5 Respules - Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
- Nebzmart B 0.5mg Smartules 2ml - Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Store the product at room temperature, tightly sealed from sunlight and moisture.
- Keep the product out of reach and sight of children and pets to avoid mishaps.
Frequently asked questions.
How soon does the medicine show effects?
Generally, the medicine starts to work within 24 hours of use. However, it may take a few weeks before causing any significant reduction of the inflammation.
How long do the effects of the medicine last in the body?
The duration for which the medicine’s effects last in the body is not clinically established. Talk to your doctor for such concerns.
Is the product safe to use in pregnant women?
The product is not safe for use in pregnancy. Studies in animals and patients have shown toxic effects on the fetal children. Discuss with your doctor for risks and benefits; and use only if clearly needed in your condition.
Is the product safe to use in breastfeeding women?
This product is probably safe to use in breastfeeding women. Consult a doctor for expert advice in your condition.
What is the recommended dosage for use?
The recommended dose depends on the factors such as age, mode of administration and severity of the condition. Hence, consult your doctor for such details.
Does this product have any habit forming tendencies?
No, any habit forming has not been reported.
Buy Budecort Resp. 1mg 2ml online with AllDayMed
AllDayMed is an online retailer providing customers with a variety of medications at their doorstep. Through our digital drugstore anyone can search for the drug of their choice and order on the go. Our products are safe to use and approved by FDA. Get your prescriptions fulfilled with our service for delivery within 10 days of order confirmation.
Visit AllDayMed.com to know more.