BIGOMET 500 MG
- Generic Name : Metformin Hcl
- Brand Name : Glucophage
- Manufacture Name : Otsira
- Presentation : Tablets
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
Buy BIGOMET 500 MG Online
BIGOMET 500 MG is an anti-diabetic medicine that is manufactured by Otsira Genetics Pharmaceuticals. It mainly restores type 2 diabetes mellitus. It prevents diabetes-related complexities in the future. It lowers the blood sugar level and also cures obesity-related problems like PCOD and PCOD. This medicine has outpouring benefits.
- It has the generic composition of Metformin Hydrochloride 500 MG.
- The medicine has the brand name of Glucophage.
- It is manufactured in the form of pills and consumed according to the dosage that will be directed to you by your doctor.
- It is advisable to keep the medicine at normal room temperature. That ranges from 15-25ºC.
- Before consuming, you should check the expiry date. As expired medicines may cause problems.
- It is to be kept away from the reach of children under the age group of 10.
- Protect the tablets away from excessive daylight or damp exposure.
- In each strip of the medicine, there are 10 tablets present.
What is the proper dosage to be followed?
The dosage of this medicine is different for everyone depending on their age. It is also based on various other clinical conditions. The medicine should be consumed without decent medical guidance. Some essential steps of dosage are:
- Normal Dosage: Do not chew or break the tablet while having it. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water as directed by the physician. It is generally instructed to be consumed along with your meal. Children aging above 10 or in their adolescent period should start with a tablet once a day. Maximum dosage of 2000mg is to be permitted, divided into 2 to 3 doses. In the case of adults, they should start with single tablets twice or thrice daily. The maximum dosage permitted for the adults is 300mg, which should be divided into 3 doses. You can buy BIGOMET 500 MG online.
- Overdose: If forgetfully you take more BIGOMET 500 MG tablets than usual, it can turn into severe problems and you may face problems like lactic acidosis, which may lead to a come. Hence, you must rush to whenever any such situation arises.
- Missed Dose: If you drop a dose of BIGOMET 500 MG in between, then skip the missed one. Do not take a double dose to make up the omitted one as it is proven to be dangerous.
- Quitting: You should not quit your medication in between unless prescribed and instructed by a doctor. All medicines have withdrawal effects, which can be critical in the long run. However, if you feel your blood sugar level is stabilized, you may advise the doctor regarding the issue.
What are the side effects to be dealt with?
Side-effects always come along with the numerous advantages of a medicine. BIGOMET 500 MG also has its own side-effects which you should know before shifting for the medicine.
- Common Side Effects: The general side effects that you may experience during the medicine course are vomiting, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, diarrhea, and nausea. These are generally mild but if turns serious, consult a doctor.
- Rare and Uncommon Side Effects: Some side-effects are rare but need to be discussed. These are redness, itching, or itchy rashes. Malformations in liver function or hepatitis may also be diagnosed. It may also cause a lowering of Vitamin B12 levels in the blood.
- Other Serious Side Effects: Among the serious side-effects the one most severe is Lactic Acidosis. Some symptoms of this disease are vomiting, difficulty in breathing, abdominal pain, muscle cramps, and reduced body temperature.
What are the precautionary measures to be followed?
Handling side effects is not an easygoing task. Different people may encounter different sorts of side-effects. Keeping them in understanding these are the few alerting measures that you may avail:
- Clinical Issues: If you have any clinical issues like severe infection, kidney problems, ketoacidosis, heart, or breathing problems, do let your doctor know it before you start taking the medicines.
- Insulin: You can continue taking insulin while having the medicine. Do not stop your insulin course if not prescribes and instructed by the doctor.
- Food Habit: Maintain a strict diet as weight management is an important feature to put your blood sugar level in control and avoid oily and fatty food.
- Prevent Dehydration: Drink plenty of water; it may protect you from becoming dehydrated and feel drowsy. Also, eat less fiber.
- Maintain Hygienic Condition: Keep your mouth fresh. It may deter you from bad breath. Chewing mints and gums may also help you gain back your taste.
- Stay away from extreme heat: Direct daylight or extreme hypothermia may cause headaches and queasiness. Hence, it is advisable to take a pause and treat yourself with a lot of care.
- Access yourself: Whenever you consume the medicine, do monitor your body and its variations. If you ever feel exhausted after having the medicine, ask medical assistance.
What are the Benefits and Purpose of use?
BIGOMET 500 MG has numerous effects and benefits. Among the multiple impacts, the ones that deserve a mention are:
- Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: It is mainly used to remedy type 2 diabetes mellitus. BIGOMET 500 MG Tablet is an anti-diabetic medication. It increases the body's sensitivity to the insulin hormone by lowering glucose production in the liver and also lowers the sugar intake level in the intestine region.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS): It also heals the ovarian cyst disease of PCOS or PCOD that happens in the case of obese women.
- Obesity Issues: It also cures obesity issues like that of hormonal disorders.
Buy BIGOMET 500 MG online from a trusted drugstore.
At All Day Med, you can easily buy BIGOMET 500 MG online. We are solely obligated to cater to the requirements of consumers with accurate and reliable medicines. We are amongst the foremost online pharmacies of the USA that retails high-quality medicines at your doorstep. All you need to do is place the order by accessing your wants.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Does alcohol react with BIGOMET 500 MG?
Ans: Yes, alcohol is proven to be harmful and reacts with medicine. Hence, you should advise a doctor before initiating the course.
2) Is BIGOMET 500 MG suitable for me?
Ans: This medicine is generally directed by a doctor. Do not start taking the medicine on your own assessment, as various clinical and physical factors, like prior problems and diseases, are to be taken under attention before starting the course.
3) Can BIGOMET 500 MG tablets be consumed during breast-feeding?
Ans: If you are a new mother and breast-feeding, do ask your doctor before doing so as it may affect you in any such sensitive cases.