Azithral 500 Mg Tablet is an antibiotic used to treat bacterial infections of the nose, throat, tonsils, ears, lungs, skin, etc. Buy Azithral 500 Mg Online & get Flat 80% OFF in USA from India. Learn about drug imprint, side effects, uses (treating), Price in India, Sale in USA, dosage, interaction, overdose and warnings.
Azithral 500 Mg
- Generic Name : Azithromycin
- Brand Name : Zithromax
- Manufacture Name : Alembic
- Presentation : Tablets
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
As you buy Azithral 500 mg, you should know that it is an antibiotic used to treat various types of bacterial infections of the respiratory tract, ear, nose, throat, lungs, skin, and eye in adults and children. It is also effective in typhoid fever and some sexually transmitted diseases like gonorrhea. Intestinal infections and sexually transmitted infections including gonorrhea and chlamydia can be managed by taking this tablet.
What is Azithral 500 Mg?
- This particular medicine is manufactured and sold by a company named Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Azithral 500 Mg is available in the form of tablets and also in the form of injections.
- In the case of the tablets, each strip of the medicine contains 5 tablets.
- The main chemical component of Azithral 500 Mg is Azithromycin.
- The medicine should be stored at standard room temperature.
- You can easily buy Azithral 500 Mg online or locally from a pharmacy.
What is the standard dosage of Azithral 500 Mg that is prescribed generally?
Before you buy Azithral 500 Mg, you will find that it is a broad-spectrum type of antibiotic effective in destroying many types of gram-positive bacteria, some types of gram-negative bacteria, and other microorganisms. The dosage and timing should be briefed to you by the general physician you consult.
- Normal Dosage: Azithral 500 Mg is taken orally, preferably either one hour before or 2 hours after a meal. It should be used regularly at evenly spaced time intervals as prescribed by your doctor. Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Stopping the medicine too early may lead to the return or worsening of the infection.
- Overdose: An overdose will cause the side effects of Azithral 500 Mg to show up. It is better not to take more than what is directed to you. But, if you ever suspect an overdose, it is better to seek medical help immediately.
- Missed Dose: A missed dose may break the consistency with which the medicine has been working in your body. You should take the dose as soon as you recall. But, do not take a double dose in the next scheduled time to make up the missed dose.
- Quitting: Discontinuing a medicine in between can be fatal. It may bring back previous problems with a greater dimension. You should consult your doctor before stopping the medication all of a sudden. But, if the medicine is not available and you also cannot buy Azithral 500 Mg online, it is better to talk to your doctor regarding the same and he or she may suggest some alternative of similar composition.
What is the sole benefit of taking Azithral 500 Mg?
You may need to buy Azithral 500 Mg for various reasons as Azithral 500 Mg has quintessential benefits. The medicine works in the following way:
- Community-acquired pneumonia: Azithral 500 Mg is used in the cure of community-acquired pneumonia which is the most common type of lung infection caused by bacteria.
- Ear Infection (Otitis Media): Azithral 500 Mg is used in the treatment of Otitis Media which is an infection of the middle ear with signs such as a headache, ear pain, ringing in the ears, loss of balance, etc.
- Pharyngitis/Tonsilitis: Azithral 500 Mg is used to treat a sore throat or Pharyngitis which is an inflammation of the throat caused by bacteria or smoking. The most common symptoms of this disease include a cough, runny nose, difficulty in swallowing, fever with chills, etc.
- Skin and soft tissue infections: Azithral 500 Mg is used in the treatment of skin and soft tissue infections identified by fever with chills, redness around hair follicles, yellowish rash, muscle pain, etc.
- Cat Scratch Disease: Azithral 500 Mg is applied in the treatment of Cat Scratch Disease, which is an infection caused by the bite or scratch of a cat. It happens within 1 to 2 weeks after the bite. This condition may be characterized by swollen lymph nodes near the site of the bite or scratch or most commonly on the neck.
- Gonococcal Urethritis and Cervicitis: Azithral 500 Mg is used in the treatment of urethritis which is inflammation of the urethra and cervicitis that is inflammation of the cervix caused by Neisseria gonorrhoeae.
- Nongonococcal Urethritis and Cervicitis: Azithral 500 Mg is used in the treatment of urethritis and cervicitis which may be caused by Chlamydia trachomatis, Ureaplasma ueralyticum, etc.
For all these diseases and disorders, the medicine acts in a similar procedure. Azithral 500 Mg is a bacteriostatic drug. It inhibits protein synthesis by binding itself to 50S ribosomal subunits of the sensitive micro-organism. This helps it to destroy all the bacteria causing infections and diseases.
What are the side effects associated with Azithral 500 Mg tablets?
Azithral 500 Mg tablets are known to have mild side effects in general. They do not show up very often and go after a few weeks when the medicine adjusts with your body reactions. But, in some cases, these side effects can be adverse and turn situations unlikely. Hence, you should monitor your body changes cautiously as soon as you buy Azithral 500 Mg online and start taking it. Some of these side effects are:
- Dry Or Scaly Skin
- Abdominal Pain
- Difficulty In Swallowing
- Acid Or Sour Stomach
- Aggression Or Anger
- Excessive Air Or Gas In Stomach
What are the precautionary measures that you should take?
After you buy Azithral 500 Mg, there are a few precautionary measures and warnings that you should keep in mind as you take the medicine. These will help you cope up with the side effects and make the medicine work faster with a lot more efficiency.
- Azithral 500 Mg is not suggested for use in pregnant women unless necessary. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking Azithral 500 Mg.
- You should not consume Azithral 500 Mg if have suffered from an allergy, jaundice, or other liver problems.
- You should not consume Azithral 500 Mg if have myasthenia gravis, a heart rhythm disorder, or a history of long QT syndrome.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Do not take antacids 2 hours before or after taking Azithral 500 Tablet.
- Take it 1 hour before or two hours after food.
- Stop taking Azithral 500 Tablet and inform your doctor immediately if you develop any allergic reactions while taking it.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) What is the chemical class of Azithral 500 Mg tablets?
Ans: It belongs to the chemical class of Macrolides.
2) How long is the duration of the effect?
Ans: The effect of Azithral 500 Mg lasts for an average duration of 2 to 4 days. Hence, proper gapping should be maintained between consecutive doses.
3) Are there any breast-feeding warnings?
Ans: As low levels of Azithral 500 Mg are excreted through human breast milk monitoring of possible side effects in the infant-like Diarrhoea, Candidiasis is necessary.