Augmentin Dry Syrup is used for the treatment of bacterial infection of the sinus, lungs, throat, airways, ears, urinary tract, bones, soft tissues, skin and tooth.
Augmentin Dry Syrup
- Generic Name : Amoxicillin+Clavulanic Acid
- Brand Name : Augmentin
- Manufacture Name : GSK
- Presentation : Bottle
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
It is a mixture of medicines which is utilized for treating a number of infections caused by bacteria. Amoxycillin interferes with the process of growth and division of the cell wall of the bacteria. On the other hand, clavulanic acid extends the anti-bacterial activity. This mixture is utilized for treating serious infections caused by bacteria to the middle ear, skin, urinary tract, sinuses, lungs and airways. You can purchase Augmentin Dry Syrup at affordable prices from All Day Med.
General Instructions For Augmentin Dry Syrup
You must consume Augmentin Dry Syrup as per the prescription of your doctor. You should neither take more nor less than the required amount of the medicine. You can take Augmentin Dry Syrup with or immediately after food. You should not use the medicine if the seal is broken or the liquid appears different. You should consume the medicine throughout the prescribed duration even when the symptoms improve or disappear.
Side Effects Of Augmentin Dry Syrup
The side effects of the medicine are as follows:
- Skin reactivity
- Yellowing of skin
- Discoloration of teeth
- Ache in joint
- Rapid bleeding
- Rapid bruising
- Modified sense of taste
- Inflammation of eyelids, face, hands, lips and feet
- Dark stool
- Tarry stool
- Discontinuous beating of heart
Keep these things in mind when you buy Augmentin Dry Syrup online.
Uses Of Augmentin Dry Syrup
- It is utilized for treating ear infection (Otitis Media). The medicine is utilized for treating infections of the middle ear which occur due to bacteria.
- It is utilized for treating Nose Infection(Sinusitis). The medicine is utilized for treating nose infections and infections caused in the nasal chamber which occur due to bacteria.
- Augmentin Dry Syrup is utilized for treating Lower Respiratory Tract Infection. The medicine is utilized for treating infections of the airways leading to the lungs. The infections may be acute bronchitis, pneumonia or other infections caused by various strains of bacteria.
- It is utilized for treating skin infections and infections of the structure of skin which occur due to bacteria.
- It is utilized for treating infections of the kidneys(Pyelonephritis) and bladder(Cystitis) which occur due to bacteria.
WHEN NOT TO USE Augmentin Dry Syrup ?
- You should not take Augmentin Dry Syrup if you are allergic to Amoxycillin or Clavulanic acid derivatives. Never take medicine if you are allergic to Beta lactam antibiotics or Penicillins.
- You should not take medicine in case you have had a condition where the regular flow of bile from the liver is disturbed(cholestasis).
- You should not take Augmentin Dry Syrup if you have liver dysfunction related to the utilization of these medicines together.
Warnings Of Augmentin Dry Syrup
- You should not take the medicine if you are pregnant. You should take it if and only if your doctor advises you to do so. All the pros and cons must be discussed with your doctor.
- The interrelationship between the medicine and breastfeeding women has not yet been medically established. It would be best if you discussed the pros and cons with your doctor before using Augmentin Dry Syrup.
- The medicine can lead to mild or severe allergic reactions and the possibility is extremely high in those who are allergic to antibiotics. It would help if you informed your doctor regarding any such reaction.
- The medicine might lead to diarrhea. It can be a slight period requiring no special treatment or a serious case of colitis or Clostridium Difficile-Associated Diarrhea (CDAD). Chances of diarrhea are extremely high in those who have a history of diarrhea after the utilization of antibiotics. You must report such instances to your doctor.
- You should not take the medicine if you have Mononucleosis. Augmentin can lead to spots and bumps on the skin if you are going through Mononucleosis.
- You should not use the medicine without adequate proof or suspicion of an infection caused due to bacteria. Impulsive dosing may not provide the benefits and may lead to toxicity. It may also lead to an increment in the risks responsible for the development of bacteria which are resistant to the drug.
- You should use the medicine carefully if you have a problem with the normal functioning of your liver. You should keenly observe the levels of liver enzymes while consuming the medicine and even after the treatment with Augmentin Dry Syrup.
- This mixture is in suspension or syrup form and is basically utilized in the case of those who have pediatric problems. However, adults who are not able to swallow or chew the solid form can utilize the liquid form under the doctor’s guidance.
You should be careful when you buy Augmentin dry syrup 30ml online.
Dosage Of Augmentin Dry Syrup
You should take the skipped dose as soon as you recall. Omit the skipped dose if it is already time for your next dose.
You must inform your doctor as soon as possible if you have taken more than the required amount of the medicine. The symptoms of overdose consist of vomiting, drowsiness, nausea and diarrhea.
Read the instructions on the label when you buy Augmentin dry syrup 30ml online.
FAQ FOR Augmentin Dry Syrup
Ques: How much time will the medicine take to show it’s effect?
The medicine will show it’s effect within an hour or two of administration
Ques: For how much time will the effects of the medicine prevail?
The effects of the medicine will prevail for six to eight hours
Ques: Can a person drink liquor along with the medicine?
The interrelationship between the medicine and alcohol has not been medically established. You must consult your doctor regarding this
Ques: Will the medicine lead to addiction?
No. Augmentin Dry Syrup will not lead to addiction
Ques: Can a pregnant woman take Augmentin Dry Syrup?
The pregnant woman should not take the medicine. She can take it if and only if the doctor has advised her to do so. All the pros and cons must be discussed with the doctor
Ques: Can a breastfeeding woman take the medicine?
A breastfeeding woman should use the medicine if and only if there is a well established reason. She must consult the doctor regarding this
Ques: Where to buy Augmentin Dry Syrup?
Life can be a wonderful one when gets relieved from his problem. Now you have the solution to all your problems. Just buy Augmentin Dry Syrup online from All Day Med. All Day Med is a reliable and trusted company. It aims at providing high quality and easily accessible medicines to it’s clients. It is backed by a strong and user friendly team. You can get the best medicines right at your fingertips through it’s online service. For more details visit the official website https://alldaymed.com