Atorfit CV 10 Mg Capsule is a combination of Atorvastatin and Clopidogrel which belongs to the group of medicines called HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors that is used to prevent heart attack.
Atorfit CV 10 Mg
- Generic Name : Atorvastatin Clopidogrel Bisulphate
- Brand Name : Atorvastatin Clopidogrel bisulphate
- Manufacture Name : Ajanta Pharma - Pharmaceutical company
- Presentation : Capsules
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
Manufactured by Ajanta Pharma Ltd, Atorfit capsule is a prescription drug used in the treatment of heart problems. It contains 10 mg Atorvastatin and 75 mg Clopidogrel. You can buy Atorfit CV 10 mg online with a valid doctor’s prescription. Atorfit CV 10 Mg can lower the level of bad cholesterols and improve overall heart health. Atorfit capsule is an antiplatelet agent.
How does the Atorfit CV 10 Mg work?
As a statin, the combination of components in Atorfit CV 10 Mg work together to improve heart health. Atorvastatin is a lipid-lowering compound that inhibits the production of an enzyme essential in the formation of cholesterol. This decreases the level of bad cholesterols (LDL) and raises good cholesterol levels (HDL). Clopidogrel prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together and lowers the risks of blood clot formation. You can read about this before you buy Atorfit CV 10 mg.
What are the Atorfit CV 10 Mg dosage instructions?
Atorfit CV 10 Mg should always be taken in accordance with the advice of the doctor. This is because any changes in the dose adjustments can prove to be quite detrimental. The medicine should be swallowed as a whole instead of chewing, crushing or breaking it. It can be taken with or without food, according to what the doctor prescribes, but should ideally be taken at a fixed time regularly to reap maximum benefits. It is advisable to discuss all possible situations with your doctor before you buy Atorfit CV 10 mg online.
In case you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember, but it is okay to skip the dose if the timing is too close to the next scheduled dose. However, keep in mind that you should never miss out on doses regularly or take a double dose to compensate. This can severely affect your treatment.
If you accidentally overdose on Atorfit CV 10 Mg, consult your doctor immediately and seek emergency medical care. Atorfit CV 10 Mg should be kept away from children and pets.
What are the side effects of Atorfit CV 10 Mg capsule?
Like any other prescription drug, before you buy Atorfit CV 10 mg, it is advised to discuss all allergies and medical conditions with your doctor, so that you can be prepared for any possible side effects, which might include:
- Increased blood sugar levels
- Increased level of liver enzymes
- Stomach pain
- Back pain
- Muscle cramps
- Nausea and vomiting
- Weakness and fatigue
- Cold and fever
- Blood in urine
Remember, none of these side effects should last for too long. In case they persist over time, immediately consult your doctor.
Warnings and precautions associated with Atorfit CV 10 Mg:
All medicines come with their own set of warnings which must be understood before starting treatment. It is crucial to take extra care while going through the warnings before you buy Atorfit CV 10 mg online as it is used in the treatment of heart problems. Any unusual symptom needs to be reported immediately to the doctor, who may recommend dose adjustments or a suitable replacement.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding: Atorfit CV 10 Mg is not recommended in these situations, unless it is absolutely vital. All risks must be discussed with the doctor.
- Allergies: inform the doctor if you have food or drug related allergies. In case you are allergic to any of the components of the drug, make sure you inform your doctor.
- Use in children: it is not yet established how Atorfit CV 10 Mg reacts to young children hence Atorfit CV 10 Mg should never be given to children below 18 years of age.
- Cardiovascular diseases: patients suffering from conditions such as heart blockage, congestive heart failure bradycardia and cardiogenic shock should not take this tablet as it can worsen the condition.
- Liver impairment: people with a history of liver related ailments should be cautious while taking Atrofit capsule. It is advised to consult the doctor before you buy Atorfit CV 10 mg.
- Bleeding disorders: Atorfit CV 10 Mg may increase the chances of bleeding in patients and hence must be used with caution in people suffering from bleeding disorders. Close monitoring of platelet count is important.
- Blood sugar: people suffering from diabetes must only take Atorfit CV 10 Mg after consulting a physician, as it can increase blood glucose levels.
- Cognitive impairment: this capsule can lead to memory loss, hallucinations and forgetfulness in some patients. Any such symptom should be reported to the doctor immediately.
- Muscle degeneration: in some patients, especially the elderly, Atorfit capsule can lead to symptoms of muscular degeneration. Patients with a history of rhabdomyolysis should be careful while taking this.
Some common substitutes are:
- Astin CV 10 capsule
- Atorlip CV capsule
- Avas CV 10 capsule
- Caat CV 10 capsule
These should never be self-administered and it is advised to read up about all these before you buy Atorfit CV 10 mg online. If you feel that the current treatment is not effective enough, consult your doctor.
Interaction of Atorfit capsule tablet with other drugs:
Different drugs may react violently to produce unwanted side effects, hence it is important to let your doctor know all your current medications.
Atorfit capsule reacts severely with cyclosporine, gemfibrozil, itraconazole, ritonavir, digoxin and omeprazole. They should never be taken together.
Drugs like cholestyramine, colchicine, niacin, warfarin, aspirin, phenytoin, heparin and pantoprazole react moderately with Atorfit capsule, and should be taken only on the recommendation of the doctor.
Ques: Is it safe to consume alcohol while taking Atorfit CV 10 Mg?
Ans- it is not recommended to consume alcohol.
Ques: Is this a habit forming drug?
Ans- no such tendency has been reported.
Ques: Where to buy Atorfit CV 10 capsule online from a reputed drugstore?
You can buy Atorfit CV 10 mg from All Day Med, where you can avail the best prices and deals on medicines. We are the one stop for all your medicine needs. We offer doorstep delivery in 10-15 working days and guarantee a pleasing user experience.