- Generic Name : Atenolol
- Brand Name : Tenormin
- Manufacture Name : Zydus Cadila
- Presentation : Tablets
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
Buy Aten 50 mg Online
Your doctor may ask you tobuy Aten 50 mg online as it is used for lowering high blood pressure and relieving chest pain caused due to the reduced blood flow to the heart. It is also used for treating other complications associated with heart and blood vessels. Patients are advised to follow a strict exercise and diet regimen along with this medicine to get the best possible effect. It also helps to prevent future heart attacks and stroke and to prevent migraines.
- This medicine is manufactured and marketed by a company named Zydus Cadila.
- The primary constituent of this medicine is Atenolol.
- This medicine is available in the market in the form of tablet strips.
- Each strip of this medicine contains 14 tablets and each of them contains a specific concentration of Atenolol, depending on the dosage of the medicine. Hence, if you search for Aten 50 mg online, you will find that it contains 50 mg of Atenolol.
- You can now easilybuy Aten 50 mg onlineor from a local medicine pharmacy.
- This medicine should be stored at standard room temperature ranging from 10 to 30°C.
What is the standard dosage of the medicine that should be followed?
As you buy Aten 50 mg online, you must know that it may be prescribed alone or together with other medications. The dose and frequency depend on what you are taking it for and the severity of your condition. It may be taken empty stomach or with a meal, but take it regularly at the same time each day to get the most benefit. It may take several weeks before you get the full benefit of this medicine and you may need to take it for the rest of your life. However, it is important to continue taking it even if you feel well.
- Normal Dosage: The normal or standard dosage is decided by the doctor. It is advisable to follow what you have been instructed. Stick to the dosage and duration of medication mentioned to you by your doctor. The medicine should be taken with and at a fixed time every day; this makes the medicine work with more efficiency. Do not chew or crush the tablet while consuming it. It should be swallowed as a whole with a glass of water.
- Overdose: Overdosing this medicine may increase the chances of the adverse side effects that it has. Do not take more or less than what is prescribed to you. But, if you take a double dose then you should rush to seek medical help at the beginning itself before the situation worsens.
- Missed Dose: If you miss a dose by chance, take it as soon as you remember. Missing a dose may interrupt the consistency with which the medicine works. But, if the time of your next dose is near, it is better to skip the missed dose rather than taking a double dose to cover it up.
- Quitting: Discontinuing a medicine without consulting a doctor can have adverse effects on your body and bring back the previous problems that you have been suffering, in a magnified way. Hence, it is better to consult your doctor before putting an end to your medicinal course. But, if the medicine is out of stock and you cannot buy Aten 50 mg online or from a local pharmacy, consult your doctor regarding the same and he or she may suggest some alternative with similar composition.
What is the sole purpose of using this medicine?
If you search for Aten 50 mg online, you will find that this medication is known to be a beta-blocker. It slows down the effect of certain chemicals that occur naturally in the body to enhance the function of the heart and blood vessels. The drug effectively lowers blood pressure as well as heart rate, thus causing less strain on the muscle. This medication is used for curing the following problems:
- Hypertension: Hypertension also known as high blood pressure is a condition where the force of the blood hitting against your artery wall is excessively high that it causes health problems like heart diseases. Blood pressure is usually determined by the level of blood which your heart pumps. It is a condition in which the blood vessels have persistently raised pressure.
- Angina: Angina is a medical term for pain or discomfort in the chest when there is decreased blood supply to the heart muscles. Angina is a symptom of an underlying blockage in the coronary arteries that supply blood to the heart.
- Arrhythmia: An arrhythmia is a condition in which the heartbeat is irregular. Arrhythmia can occur along with a regular or an irregular heart rate.
- Migraine: Migraine is a benign and recurring syndrome of headache associated with other symptoms of neurologic dysfunction which includes sensitivity to light, sound, or movement. It is the second most common cause of headaches.
- Heart Attack: A heart attack or a myocardial infarction means the death of heart tissue due to a lack of blood supply to the heart muscles. This can happen when there is an accumulation of fat or cholesterol narrowing the coronary arteries or when other substances like a blood clot are blocking the blood flow. This can damage or destroy a part of the heart muscle permanently.
This medicine works in a similar process in curing these problems. You can find details about its working procedure by searching for Aten 50 mg online. The medication works by blocking beta receptors sites in the heart, blood vessels, and lungs. This results in the inhibition of epinephrine resulting in relaxed blood vessels, thus the pressure is lowered and blood flow to the heart is improved.
What are the side effects linked with this medicine?
Before you purchase Aten 50 mg onlineor offline, you should have a clear idea about the side effects that may come on your way. The side effects may not be the same in every case. They are generally mild and vanish after a few days when the medicine adjusts with your body. But, there are a few of them that may make the situation unlikely. Hence, you should be aware of it and consult a doctor when needed. The side effects are:
- Blurred vision
- Cold hands or feet
- Chest pain
- The decrease in the frequency of urination
- Increased thirst
- Loss of appetite
- Trouble sleeping
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Should I take the Aten 50 Tablet in the morning or at night?
Ans: Aten 50 Tablet can be taken anytime in the morning or evening, normally prescribed once or twice daily. However, your very first dose of Aten 50 Tablet may make you feel dizzy, so it is better to take your first dose at night. After that, if you do not feel dizzy, you may take it any time of the day. Follow the directions of your doctor. It is recommended to take it at the same time each day so that you remember to take it and consistent levels of medicine are maintained in the body
2) How long does it take for this medicine to take effect?
Ans: The effect of this medicine can be observed within 1 hour of administration of the dose. Hence, proper space should be maintained between two consecutive doses.
3) How many hours does Aten 50 Tablet take to reduce high blood pressure?
Ans: Usually, Aten 50 mg Tablet starts working within 3 hours, but it can take up to 2 weeks to reach its full effect. You may not feel any difference in blood pressure after taking the medicine, but this does not mean that the medicine is not working. It is important to keep taking your medicine in the prescribed dose and duration to get the maximum benefit of the Aten 50 mg Tablet.
Buy Aten 50 mg Online.
Purchasing Aten 50 mg online is not a big deal anymore, as at All Day Med you can get your desired medicines at the best price. We are the most trustworthy online medical store in the USA, delivering reliable and high-quality medicines at your doorstep within 10 to 12 working days.