Arzep Nasal Spray is used to help relieve symptoms (eg, stuffy or runny nose, itching, sneezing) of seasonal (short-term) or perennial (year-round) allergic rhinitis (hay fever), vasomotor rhinitis, or other upper respiratory allergies. Buy Arzep Nasal Spray Online & get Flat 80% OFF in USA from India. Learn about Azelastine HCL Nasal Spray imprint, side effects, uses (treating), Price in India, Sale in USA, dosage, interaction, overdose and warnings.
Arzep Nasal Spray
- Generic Name : Azelastine Hcl
- Brand Name : Astelin
- Manufacture Name : German Remedies
- Presentation : Bottle Spray
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
Arzep Nasal Spray belongs to a group of medicines called antihistamines. It is used to cure sneezing, runny, or stuffy nose caused by allergic rhinitis. It works by obstructing certain natural substances called histamines that are responsible for nasal symptoms. If you are experiencing serious allergic conditions like hay fever or allergic reactions, your doctor may prescribe you to buy Arzep Nasal Spray online or locally from a nearby drugstore. Since it is a nasal spray, it does not affect the rest of your body and hence gives you minimal side effects. It may cause you stinging sensation or bitter taste but these effects are temporary.
About Arzep Nasal Spray:
- The Nasal Spray is manufactured and marketed by a company named Zydus Cadila.
- The primary constituent of this spray is Azelastine.
- The spray should be applied properly without exposing it to any other body parts.
- The spray should be stored at normal or standard room temperature ranging from 10 to 30°C.
- You can easily find Arzep Nasal Spray online and get detailed information about the medicine.
What is the proper timing of applying the spray?
Before you buy Arzep Nasal Spray online or locally, the dose and how often you need to take it will be decided by your doctor so that you get the right amount to control your symptoms.
Normal Dose: Follow the directions given to you by your doctor and clear all the queries you have before you search for Arzep Nasal Spray online or offline. The spray should be applied through your nasal pathway and should not be taken orally. Consult your doctor and let him know if you have any injury or ulceration in your nasal pathway.
Overdose: You should not apply it more than what is prescribed to you, as it can give rise to serious issues. Hence, it is preferable to stick to the decision of your doctor. But, if you apply it a lot more by mistake, then you should obviously consult a doctor immediately.
Missed Dose: A missed dose may bring no improvement to your situation and break the consistency with which the medicine works. Hence, it is better to apply it as soon as you recall. Do not apply it more to make up for the missed one.
Quitting: The medicinal course should not be stopped in between without proper consultation with the doctor. Quitting may worsen the situation and increase the problems that you have been facing. It may bring back all the issues that were recovered until then. Hence, you should not stop taking the medicine all of a sudden. But if you cannot buy Arzep Nasal Spray online or offline due to the lack of availability, it is better to consult your doctor, and he or she may prescribe an alternative.
What is the main purpose of using Arzep Nasal Spray?
Searching for Arzep Nasal Spray online, you can find that it provides relief from symptoms such as the blocked or runny nose, sneezing, and itchy or watery eyes. This will make it more comfortable for you to go about your daily activities. It rarely has any severe side effects and you may only need to take it on days you have symptoms. Moreover, Arzep Nasal Spray may make you feel less sleepy as compared to other antihistamine tablets or medications. It is better to know the working procedure of the spray before you start taking it.
- Allergic Reactions: Azelastine HCL Nasal Spray is used as the medicated treatment of the condition called allergic rhinitis, that is, inflammation of the nose due to overreaction of the immune system due to external factors like an allergen. The usual indications and symptoms for allergic rhinitis are stuffy or runny nose, itchy and watery eyes, redness or sneezing nose, etc., and sometimes swelling in the eyes. Azelastine HCL Nasal Spray interacts with histamine and works as an antagonist by stopping the secretion of histamine and other agents that directs to an allergic reaction.
What are the side effects that may come on your way?
As you buy Arzep Nasal Spray online , you should have a clear idea about the side effects that you need to deal with during medication. The side effects are in general mild and go away on its own after a few days. The spray generally does not have any exposure to the other body parts and hence side effects rarely show up. But, if any of the side effects bother for a long time, it is better to consult your doctor and let him know about the same. He may suggest some medications to do away with these. Some of the major common side effects are highlighted below:
- Bitter taste
- Burning in the Nose
- Drowsiness or sleepiness
How to cope up with the side effects?
There are a few precautionary measures that should be followed to eliminate the chances of adverse side effects. This may also help the medicine to work faster and more effectively on your body. Hence, it is better to search for the precautionary measures linked to Arzep 10mg Nasal Spray online before starting the course. A few of them are hence mentioned below:
- Take Adequate Sleep: Taking rest and sleeping is very important while taking this medication. This will keep you away from excessive drowsiness or tiredness and help you boost up your energy level.
- Stay Hydrated: Taking a lot of fluid and drinking a lot of water will help you cope up with the headache and nausea. This may also help you to improve your taste.
- Be Cautious: Whether you buy Arzep 10mg Nasal Spray online or offline, do not forget or miss to check the expiry date as soon as it gets delivered. Expired medicines are proven to be toxic.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ques: Is this Arzep Nasal Spray habit-forming?
Ans: No, it is not known to form any physiological or psychological habit.
Ques: Can I breathe while applying the Arzep Nasal Spray?
Ans: Avoid deep breathing as it will cause the medication to go back to the throat and make it less effective.
Ques: What is the chemical class of Azelastine HCL Nasal Spray?
Ans: You can check about Arzep Nasal Spray online, and find that it belongs to the class of Phthalazine Derivative.
Ques: Where to Buy Arzep Nasal Spray online?
You can easily get Arzep Nasal Spray online at All Day Med, which is a preeminent online drugstore of the USA. Here we offer reliable and trustworthy medicines at your doorstep. Hence, make a few clicks and your medicine will be delivered to you within 10 to 15 days.