Angizem CD 120 Mg Capsule is used to treat angina (heart-related chest pain), high blood pressure, and some types of irregular heartbeats (arrhythmia). Buy Angizem CD 120 Mg Capsule Online & get Flat 80% OFF in USA from India. Learn about drug imprint, side effects, uses (treating), Angizem CD 120 Mg Capsule Price in India, Sale in USA, dosage, interaction, overdose and warnings.
Angizem CD 120 Mg
- Generic Name : Diltiazem
- Brand Name : Cardizem
- Manufacture Name : Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Presentation : Capsules
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
Angizem CD 120 Mg is a non-dihydropyridine calcium channel blocking agent which belongs to the schedule H. It helps in treating high blood pressure and heart complications. It also works in managing the chest pain.
How does Angizem CD 120 Mg works?
Angizem CD 120 Mg helps in the relaxation of coronary and smooth muscle arteries by inhibiting the influx of calcium into the myocardial cells and vascular smooth muscle cells.
Angizem CD 120 Uses
You may go to Buy Angizem CD 120 Mg Online for the treatment of any of the disease that are listed below:
- Angina pectoris
- Atrial fibrillation
Directions for Use
Follow these directions during the medication:
- Usage of Angizem CD 120 Mg does not depend on food timings.
- Never chew, crush or break the medicine. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- In case if you missed your dose then take it as soon as possible but if it is the time of next dose then do not take the two pills, just skip the missed one.
- In case of overdose go for the immediate clinical treatment or contact with your doctor if you are getting some severe side effects.
- Always check the expiry date before Buy Angizem CD Online as well as offline and never take the medicine if it is expired.
Side Effects of the Angizem CD 120 Mg
Some of the common, rare and serious side effects that may occur during the medication because of the ingredients that are present in the medicine, are as follows:
- Body pain
- Chest discomfort
- Acid or sour stomach
- Muscle pain
- Skin rash
Here is not the complete list of side effects of the medicine. So it is advised to consult with your doctor in this regard before Buy Angizem CD 120 Mg Online or from a pharmacy.
Drug Interactions of the Angizem CD 120 Mg
If you take some other drugs with this medicine then it's effect may reduce and the risk of side effects may increase. The medicine may interact with the following drugs:
- Ethinyl estradiol
Disease Interactions of the Angizem CD 120 Mg
The extreme caution should be taken when you BuyAngizem CD 120 Mg but you are already suffering from:
- Cardiac conduction
- Liver impairment
- Kidney disease
- Coronary Artery Disease
Close monitoring of kidney, heart and liver function, proper adjustment of dose and replacement with an appropriate alternative should be done.
Who should not take Angizem CD 120 Mg?
It is not recommended to Buy Angizem CD 120 Mg Online from any site for the patients who
- Have any known allergy against the diltiazem or any other inactive ingredients that are contained by the medicine.
- Are suffering from the problem of myocardial infarction , a situation in which the blood flow to the heart and it's muscles become blocked.
- Have a sick sinus syndrome.
- Are suffering from advanced aortic stenosis.
- Have a problem of cardiogenic shock.
Otherwise it may worsen their condition.
Warnings and Precautions for the Angizem CD 120 Mg
Some of the general warnings and precautions that should be kept in mind during the medication are as follows:
- The current list of medicines, herbal supplements, pre-existing disease, current health conditions, e.g., pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc. should be informed to your doctor before starting the medication.
- Modifications in the general lifestyle like regular exercise, proper diet, etc. should be done after Buy Angizem CD Online and before starting the use of it.
- Symptoms of skin rash and itching such as toxic epidermal necrolysis, Stevens Johnson syndrome, erythema multiforme or Exfoliative dermatitis should be reported to the doctor.
- The consumption of grapefruit and grapefruit juice should be avoided during the medication as it’s consumption may increase the risk of adverse effects.
What are the General Instructions for the Angizem CD 120 Mg?
Some of the general instructions that are to be strictly followed when you taking this medicine, are given under:
- Before starting the medication, always consult with your doctor.
- Do not fluctuate the time of taking the medicine. Always follow a strict time table.
- If you want to stop to take the medicine due to any reason first of all ask to your doctor about it.
- Do not decide the amount of the medicine by yourself.
- Place the medicine away from children and pets.
- Store it at the normal room temperature (10-30oC).
- Put the medicine in the original packet only.
List of Angizem cd 120 Substitute
The medicines that are given below can be used as a substitute:
- Angizem Dp 90 mg Capsule
- Dilter Cd 90 mg Capsule
- Icidil Cd 90 mg Capsule
- Kaizen Cd 90 mg Capsule
- DILGARD XL 90 CAPSULE
- Methods 50 mg Tablet XL
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: How long does it take to the Angizem CD 120 Mg for showing the effect? How long does this effect last?
The amount of time that the medicine takes for showing the effects and for which these effects may last is not clinically established.
Ques: Is it safe to drink alcohol during the Angizem CD 120 Mg?
No, consumption of alcohol is not recommended to patients who are taking this medicine. Because the alcohol may increase the concentration of the medicine which may cause severe adverse effects.
Ques: Can the Angizem CD 120 Mg be taken by a pregnant woman?
No, the medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless it is not so necessary. The risks and benefits of the medicine should be discussed before Buy Angizem CD Online.
Ques: Can a breastfeeding woman take Angizem CD 120 Mg?
No, it is not recommended for a breastfeeding woman to take this medicine as it may affect the development of infant’s joints. Close monitoring of the infant should be done for the protection from diarrhea or diaper rash.
Ques: Is it safe to drive while taking this medicine?
No, it is advised not to drive or operate the machines while taking the medicine, in the situation if you are feeling some side effects such as drowsiness, weakness, confusion, vision changes and dizziness a serious accident can take place.
Ques: Is it a habit forming medicine?
No, the medicine does not contain any habit forming tendency.
Ques: What is the instruction of the medicine to use in a minor?
The medicine should not be taken by the patients who are below the age of 18 years.
Ques: Does the medicine may cause sleepiness?
Yes, it is a common side effect of the medicine.