Amlopres AT 5/50Mg is a medicine used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure). Each uncoated Amlopres AT 5/50Mg tablet contains Amlodipine Besilate equivalent to Amlodipine 5 mg and Atenolol 50 mg. Buy Amlopres AT 5/50Mg Online & get Flat 80% OFF in USA from India. Learn about drug imprint, side effects, uses (treating), Price in India, Sale in USA, dosage, interaction, overdose and warnings.
Amlopres AT 5/50Mg
- Generic Name : Amlodipine+Atenolol
- Brand Name : Norvasc+Tenormin
- Manufacture Name : Cipla Ltd.
- Presentation : Tablets
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
Amlopres AT 5/50Mg is prescribed for treatment of hypertension and angina. This is a combination drug containing Atenolol (25 mg) + Amlodipine (5 mg) compounds for effective treatment. It should be used parallel to a good fitness therapy and diet regimen. Amlopres AT 5/50Mg is manufactured by Cipla ltd. One can buy Amlopres AT 5/50Mg online in digital drug stores and local pharmacies nearby.
How does Amlopres AT 5/50Mg work?
Amlopres AT 5/50Mg Amlopres contains two chief substances: Amlodipine and Atenolol, which help to lower blood pressure. Amlodipine is a calcium channel blocker that works by acting on the blood vessels and relaxing them for easier blood flow. Atenolol is a beta blocker compound which agonises beta receptors of the heart and slows down the heart beat rate. Through a combination of these effects, blood pressure comes down and the risk of angina is reduced.
What are the side effects of Amlopres AT 5/50Mg?
While the side effects are common with any medication, patients should watch out for abnormal side effects that persist or worsen at any point in the course of treatment. Talk to your doctor for the side effects that may follow the use of the medicine and how to treat them. Inform your doctor and discuss any such issues for resolution and progress of your treatment.
Check Amlopres AT 5/50Mg online for all the risks and benefits with the use of the product and how they may affect your specific condition.
The side effects may include:
- Blurred vision
- Difficulty in breathing
- Cold hands or feet
- Chest pain
- Increased thirst
- Loss of appetite
- Swelling of hands or feet
- Increased heartbeat
How should I take Amlopres AT 5/50Mg?
It is best to use Amlopres AT 5/50Mg after medical counselling with your doctor for your condition. The dosage and treatment is dependent on a number of factors and should be adhered to strictly. Buy Amlopres AT 5/50Mg online and use it at the same time throughout the day for however long it is needed by your doctor.
In case you miss a dose, take it as soon as possible. Do not take the doses back to back, as it increases the chances of side effects. You may skip a dose and go back to your normal schedule.
In case you have overdosed, seek emergency help immediately. You are likely to develop adverse side effects that need quick action.
What are the warnings to be followed with the Amlopres AT 5/50Mg?
- Individuals allergic to beta blockers or Amlopres AT 5/50Mg; or the active substance and its ingredients along with other foods and items; should inform their doctor promptly. Investigate with your doctor if the medicine can affect you in such a difficult way. Buy Amlopres AT 5/50Mg online only after reviewing for such issues.
- In patients with kidney impairment, Amlopres AT 5/50Mg should be used with caution. The dosage should be adjusted for the patient’s condition depending on the creatinine clearance.
- In patients already on beta blockers, the condition should be evaluated before using Amlopres AT 5/50Mg as its combination can increase the risks of circulatory disorders. The medicine dosages can be adjusted depending on the tests for pulse and blood pressure. Check for Amlopres AT 5/50Mg online for such issues with your case.
- In patients with congestive heart failure, use of Amlopres AT 5/50Mg carries the danger of lowering the heart muscle contractility and even leads to a rebound of a severe failure. For this, sympathetic stimulation could be necessary for the circulatory function of the heart.
- In patients put on beta blocking agents such as this over long periods of time can lead to heart failure in some cases. On the onset of the first sign or symptom that can lead to heart failure, the patient should be treated appropriately as needed. If the condition continues even after attending with treatment, teh tablets should be stopped.
- In patients when Amlopres AT 5/50Mg is used with verapamil or diltiazem, it can cause Bradycardia and heart block conditions. Patients with already existing conduction problems or left ventricular dysfunction are especially at risk of this. Check Amlopres AT 5/50Mg online if you are susceptible for any such problems.
- In patients with pregnancy, the Amplores tablets can cause harm to the foetal baby as Atenolol can enter the placental barrier. Studies have shown that physical development is slow when the medicine is administered in the second trimester of pregnancy. If Amlopres AT 5/50Mg needs to be used, the risks and benefits should be discussed with a doctor before use.
- In patients who are breastfeeding while under the effects of medicine, may cause an increase in risks of hypoglycemia and bradycardia for the newborns. For this reason, the medicine should be used with caution with medical supervision of a doctor.
What are the drug interactions possible with Amlopres AT 5/50Mg?
It is suggested to talk to your doctor for all the possible drug interactions that may be caused with Amlopres AT 5/50Mg’s use. Take time to check these issues before you buy Amlopres AT 5/50Mg online especially if you're already on some form of drug use.
- protease inhibitors
- azole antifungals
- Beta blockers
Amlopres AT 5/50Mg should be stored at room temperature between 15° to 25°C away from sunlight and moisture.
Keep the product out of sight and reach of children and pets to avoid mishaps.
Frequently asked questions
Ques: How long does it take for Amlopres AT 5/50Mg to activate in the body?
In general, one can notice the medicine’s effects about 1 hr from consumption. Check Amlopres AT 5/50Mg online to use in recommended doses only for optimum results.
Ques: What is the general duration of impact of the medication?
Amlopres AT 5/50Mg effects stay around in the body for about 24 hrs.
Ques: Are there any side-effects that can be caused due to alcohol consumption?
It is not recommended to use alcohol with Amlopres AT 5/50Mg as it can aggravate the side effects of dizziness and fainting. Also, avoid vehicle driving or engaging in high risk activities if you are on alcohol as it hampers your ability.
Ques: Can I consume the medicine during pregnancy?
Amlopres AT 5/50Mg is generally not recommended for use in pregnancy. Given the fact that it can pass into the placenta and cord blood. Discuss with your doctor of the risks involved with its use, especially in the second trimester.
Ques: Is it safe to consume while breastfeeding?
Amlopres AT 5/50Mg is generally not recommended for use in breastfeeding as it can pass through the breast milk. Talk to your doctor of the harmful effects on the baby with its use.
Ques: How to Buy Amlopres AT 5/50Mg online?
AllDayMed is one of the best online drug stores helping customers to find their prescription drug at best market rates. With our service, you can directly check our inventory for different medicines pertaining to your condition and order instantly. We deliver high quality medicines safely to your doorstep. Visit us on AllDayMed.com to see more.