Aldactone 100 Mg is used to treat hypertension and heart failure. Heart attacks, strokes, and kidney disease can all be prevented by lowering high blood pressure. Get 80% OFF on Aldactone 100 Mg Online from India. You will learn about the imprint of the drug, the side effects, the uses (treating), the price in India, the price in the USA, the dosage, interaction, overdose, and warnings of the drug.
Aldactone 100 Mg
- Generic Name : Spironolactone
- Brand Name : Aldactone
- Manufacture Name : RPG Life Sciences
- Presentation : Tablets
- Delivery Days : 10 To 12 Working Days
Aldactone 100 Mg is a diuretic pill used to treat heart attack, heart failure, edema. It helps with lowering the water absorbed in the blood and consequently improving the symptoms. It contains Spironolactone.
If prescribed by your doctor for such conditions, buy Aldactone 100 Mg online with AllDayMed and in trusted retail pharmacy stores.
What are the uses of Aldactone 100 Mg?
The following are the conditions for Aldactone 100 Mg is commonly used for:
Aldactone 100 Mg is used to treat the swelling commonly seen in arms and legs by removing excess fluid retention.
Heart Failure/heart attack
Aldactone 100 Mg is used in treatment of heart failure or heart attack by preventing excess lodging of water in the blood.
Aldactone 100 Mg is used to treat hypertension or high blood pressure by lowering the water reabsorption and reducing the blood volume straining the pressure levels.
Aldactone 100 Mg is used to treat hypokalemia by retaining and increasing the potassium levels.
Aldactone 100 Mg is used in the treatment and maintenance of hyperaldosteronism.
How does Aldactone 100 Mg work?
Aldactone 100 Mg is a potassium-sparing diuretic. It works by removal of excess water and certain electrolytes from the body without losing potassium. This helps lower the blood pressure for heart conditions and swelling from fluid retention.
What are the side effects caused by Aldactone 100 Mg?
Side effects are common with most of the medicine and should not be cause of worry for patients. Generally, these effects wear off easily and cause no need for medical attention. However, if you you develop severe side effects that persist or Check Aldactone 100 Mg online for any other risks or talk to a medical professional.
The serious and uncommon effects may include:
- uneven heart rate,
- extreme thirst,
- increased urination,
- leg discomfort,
- muscle weakness or limp feeling,
- muscle spasms,
- numbness or tingly feeling,
- slow heart rate,
- weak pulse,
- slurred speech,
- loss of coordination
The common and normal side effects may include:
- mild nausea,
- breast swelling or tenderness,
- mild drowsiness,
- leg cramps,
How to use Aldactone 100 Mg effectively?
- To use Aldactone 100 Mg with optimum results talk to a doctor and get a dosage schedule and treatment as required by your doctor. Buy Aldactone 100 Mg online along with other medications for use as per your prescription.
- As this is an oral medication, take it through the mouth. Swallow these tablets whole with a glass of water. Avoid chewing or crushing as it may disturb the integrity of the medication.
- Aldactone 100 Mg increases the potassium levels in your blood. For this reason, it is best to avoid potassium rich foods and beverages along with foods such as banana and broccoli. Look up Aldactone 100 Mg online for more information for this.
- Aldactone 100 Mg may cause dizziness especially in the first few days of use. Avoid high risk activities and ones that mentally intense to you.
- If you see symptoms of dizziness, diarrhea, vomiting, irregular heartbeat, swelling in feet notify your doctor.
- Aldactone 100 Mg can cause breast pain/swelling, irregular periods in women, or trouble with sexual performance in both genders.
- If you missed a dose in between, take it as soon as possible. Do not take the tablets back to back; skip a dose if it is close to your next scheduled dose.
- If you suspect overdose, get emergency medical help. As you are likely to suffer severe side effects.
What should one avoid using Aldactone 100 Mg?
The following list provides cases to check for when you buy Aldactone 100 Mg online for use:
- If you are allergic to Aldactone 100 Mg or similar medicines along with the ingredients used in it or other foods and substances, tell your doctor.
- If you have a kidney condition called Anuria, you are not recommended to use Aldactone 100 Mg.
- Avoid use of potassium supplements or salt substitutes as Aldactone 100 Mg increases potassium levels, unless advised against by your doctor.
- Avoid a diet containing high salt content as the salts cause the body to retain water and make the medication effects redundant.
- Avoid vehicle driving and engage in high risk activities, until you are aware how the medicine affects you. As it may hamper your normal capacity to function. Avoid getting up quickly from a rested position as it may make you feel dizzy.
What are the drug interactions seen with the use of Aldactone 100 Mg?
Drug interactions may cause simple side effects to life altering adverse effects. Talk to your doctor in order to rule out any such possibilities in your treatment. Be aware of all such interactions before you get Aldactone 100 Mg online for treatment.
The following drugs cause drug interactions and should be avoided:
- Diuretic medicines
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors (ACEI's)
- Store this product at temperatures under 25°C in the original package away from light and moisture.
- Do not use expired medicine which can be checked on the pack.
- Keep the product out of sight and reach of children to avoid mishaps.
Frequently asked questions
Ques: How soon can the effects of Aldactone 100 Mg be noticed?
The time it takes for the medicine’s effects is about 2-4 hrs of time.
Ques: What is the general duration of impact?
The time for which the medicine shows effects is 2 to 3 days from consumption. You can also check Aldactone 100 Mg online for such concerns.
Ques: Can a person take alcohol while consuming this medication?
The alcohol use is prohibited while under the effects of Aldactone 100 Mg. As it worsens the symptoms of dizziness, fainting etc.
Ques: Can Aldactone 100 Mg be used while breastfeeding and during pregnancy?
Aldactone 100 Mg is not recommended for use in pregnant and breastfeeding women. It should be used only when clearly needed. Talk to your doctor to assess the benefits and risks involved with it.