Aerocort Forte Rotacaps 200/100mcg is composed of Levosalbutamol, Beclometasone and used to treatment of asthma (wheezing and shortness of breath). Beclometasone is a steroid medicine. The medication also helps in shortening or reversing an acute attack of shortness of breath or difficulty in breathing.
Aerocort Forte Rotacaps 200/100mcg
- Generic Name : Beclomethasone Dipropionate + Levosalbutamol
- Brand Name : Aerocort Forte
- Manufacture Name : Cipla Limited
- Presentation : Rotacaps
- Delivery Days : 10 To 15 Working Days
Description of Aerocort Forte Rotacaps 200/100mcg
Aerocort Forte Rotacaps 200/100mcg belongs to the category of inhaled corticosteroid and adrenergic bronchodilators. It’s schedule is H. It is a combination medicine which may be used to relieve the symptoms such as wheezing, shortness of breath, chest tightness, breathing difficulties, coughing, etc. caused by asthma. To get rid of such problems visit for Aerocort Forte Rotacaps Online.
How does the Aerocort Forte Rotacaps 200/100mcg work?
Beclomethasone works by inhibiting the release of certain substances in the body that cause inflammation (swelling, redness, pain, etc.). On the other side levosalbutamol works by relaxing and opening the blocked air passages leading to the lungs. It helps in proper and easy breathing by improving the amount of air that flows to the lungs. To get such benefits you may Buy Aerocort Forte Rotacaps 200/100mcg from All Day Med.
Side Effects of the Aerocort Forte Rotacaps 200/100mcg
Some of the rare but serious side effects of the medicine that may occur because of the ingredients present in the medicine are:
- Sore throats and hoarseness
- Muscle pain and cramps
- Nausea or painting
- Decreased appetite
- Anxiety and nervousness
Always keep these side effects in your mind if you are buying Aerocort Forte Rotacaps Online.
Drug Interactions with the Aerocort Forte Rotacaps 200/100mcg
If you use some other drugs with Gastro then it's effect may reduce. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, herbal products and supplements that you are already using. The medicine may interact with:
Warnings and Precautions for the Aerocort Forte Rotacaps 200/100mcg
You should be aware for the warnings and precautions when you Buy Aerocort Forte Rotacaps 200/100mcg:
- Do not take the medicine if you have any known allergy against the salbutamol, levosalbutamol, beclomethasone and the other ingredients that are present in the medicine.
- Tell your doctor about the current list of medicines, herbal supplements, pre-existing disease, current health conditions, e.g., pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.
- Consumption of excessive quantity of dose may cause unusual conditions and in some case fatal also.
- The medicine should be used with extreme caution by the patients who are suffering from hypokalemia, liver disease, diabetes, kidney disease, heart disease, ocular toxicities (such as cataract, glaucoma or increased intraocular pressure), latent or active infections and seizure disorder. Close monitoring of liver function, blood glucose level, kidney function, proper dose adjustment and replacement with a suitable substitute should be done in such cases.
- The use of Aerocort Forte Rotacaps 200/100mcg should be stopped immediately if you associated with worsening of asthma symptoms.
- The medicine may worsen certain psychiatric conditions such as depression, euphoria, personality changes, insomnia, mood swings, etc. in some patients. Close monitoring of changes in behaviour and mood is recommended during the treatment with Aerocort Forte Rotacaps 200/100mcg.
What are the General Instructions for the Aerocort Forte Rotacaps 200/100mcg?
Always follow some general instructions when you Buy Aerocort Forte Rotacaps 200/100mcg. Some of the instructions are given here:
- Before starting the medication, always consult with your doctor.
- Do not decide the amount of the medicine by yourself. Always follow the doctor’s prescription.
- If you want to stop to take the medicine due to any reason first of all ask to your doctor about it.
- Place the medicine at cool, dark and dry place.
- Put the medicine away from children and pets.
- Store the medicine at the normal room temperature (10-30oC).
- Do not keep the medicine in a packet other than the original one.
- Usage of the medicine does not depend on the food timings.
- Never chew, crush or break the medicine. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- Do not fluctuate the time of taking the medicine. Always follow a strict time table.
- In case if you missed your dose then take it as soon as possible but if it is the time of next dose then do not take the two pills, just skip the missed one.
- In case of overdose go for the immediate clinical treatment or contact with your doctor if you are getting some severe side effects.
- Always check the expiry date before buy Aerocort Forte Rotacaps Online and never take the medicine if it is expired.
- Do not share your medicine with anybody else even if the person has the same symptoms because it may cause overdose to him.
- Neither flush the expired medicine in the toilet nor dump it into the drainage as it may harm and pollute the environment. Consult with your doctor or pharmacist for more details on how to safely discard the medicine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: How much time does the medicines take for showing the effect and how long does it may last?
The amount of time taken by Aerocort Forte Rotacaps 200/100mcg to show the result and until when it remains active in the body, is subject to vary based on the dose strength and individual constitution.
Ques: Is it safe to drink alcohol during the medication?
Interaction of the medicine with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult with your doctor before it's consumption.
Ques: Can the medicine taken by a pregnant woman?
No, the medicine should not be taken by a pregnant woman unless it is so much necessary as it may cause severe side effects.
Ques: Can a breastfeeding woman take this Aerocort Forte Rotacaps 200/100mcg?
No, the consumption of Aerocort Forte Rotacaps 200/100mcg is not recommended to a breastfeeding woman. Discuss about all the risks and benefits with your doctor before receiving Aerocort Forte Rotacaps 200/100mcg.
Ques: Is it safe to drive while taking the Aerocort Forte Rotacaps 200/100mcg?
No, it is advised not to drive or operate the machines while taking the medicine as they need a high attention and because of vision problem and dizziness an accident can take place.
Ques: Is it a habit forming Aerocort Forte Rotacaps 200/100mcg?
No, here is not any habit forming tendency in the medicine that is reported.
Ques: What is the age restriction for taking this Aerocort Forte Rotacaps 200/100mcg?
The medicine should not be taken by a person who is under the age of 12 years.
You can ask any question that arises in your mind related to Aerocort Forte Rotacaps, at our site. The answers of all your questions will be given by our health experts.
Ques: From where to buy the Aerocort Forte Rotacaps 200/100mcg?
The All Day Med is a famous and trustworthy site in the USA that offers you a wide range of medicines at a reasonable price. You can easily get the medicines from our drug stores that are located near your house.
We also give you the option of buying the Aerocort Forte Rotacaps 200/100mcg from our online site. You can get it at your home in a more convenient way. As we know the online mode is easier than the offline. In this you do not have to go anywhere. Just take your phone and place the order.