Admenta 5 Mg is used to treat moderate to severe dementia (memory loss) of Alzheimer's disease. It contain memantine which belongs to a group of medicine called NMDA receptor antagonists Admenta 5 Mg acts on the N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA) receptors involved in transmitting nerve signals which play an important role in memory.
Admenta 5 Mg
- Generic Name : Memantine
- Brand Name : Namenda
- Manufacture Name : Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Presentation : Tablet/s (Blister Packing)
- Delivery Days : 10 To 15 Working Days
Admenta 5 Mg belongs to a chemical class of amantadine derivative. It medicine improves memory, awareness, and thinking ability of a person which helps in slow down the progression of moderate to severe Alzheimer’s.
How does the Admenta 5 Mg work?
Admenta 5 Mg is an N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor antagonist. It works by regulating the production of glutamate that is involved in the transmission of nerve signals and preventing the action of NMDA receptors. In this way, it prevents the loss of memory.
Uses of the Admenta 5 Mg
You may go for Admenta 5 Mg for the treatment of:
- Alzheimer's disease
- Severe dementia
Directions for Use for Admenta 5 Mg
Follow these directions during the Admenta 5 Mg:
- The usage of the Admenta 5 Mg does not depend on food timings.
- Never chew, crush or break the medicine. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- In case if you missed your dose then take it as soon as possible but if it is the time of the next dose then do not take the two pills, just skip the missed one.
- In case of overdose go for immediate clinical treatment or contact with your doctor if you are getting some severe side effects such as hallucinations, weakness, confusion, vertigo, agitation, aggression and walking difficulty.
- Always check the expiry date whenever you are buying your Admenta 5 Mg or from a drug store and never take medicine if it is expired.
Related Ayurvedic Ingredients
The Admenta 5 Mg contains:
- Saffron (Kesar)
Side Effects of the Admenta 5 Mg
Some of the minor and major side effects of the medicine that you may experience are:
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Pulmonary hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Abnormal liver function tests
It is advisable to consult with your doctor about these side effects before BUY ADMENTA 5MG ONLINE.
Drug Interactions of the Admenta 5 Mg
If you take some other drugs with this Admenta 5 Mg then it's effect may reduce and the risk of side effects may increase. The medicine may interact with the following drugs:
Disease Interactions of the Admenta 5 Mg
Admenta 5 Mg should be taken with extreme caution by the patients of hepatic and renal impairment. Close monitoring of liver function, proper dose adjustment, and replacement with a suitable substitute can help in the prevention of the side effects of the medicine. The information related to disease interactions should be remembered whenever you BUY ADMENTA 5MG ONLINE.
Who do not take this Admenta 5 Mg?
Admenta 5 Mg is not recommended for the patients who have
- Any known allergy against the active or inactive ingredients that are present in the medicine.
Otherwise, it may worsen the patient’s condition.
Warnings and Precautions for the Admenta 5 Mg
Some of the general warnings and precautions that should be kept in mind when you are buying the most effective medicine ADMENTA 5MG ONLINE, are as follows:
- Inform your doctor about the current list of medicines, herbal supplements, pre-existing disease, current health conditions, e.g., pregnancy, planning to conceive, upcoming surgery, etc. before using.
- If you have a history of seizures, kidney disease, heart disease or liver disease then consult with your doctor before starting the medication.
- It is advised to drink plenty of water to hydrate your body because the medicine may cause diarrhea.
What are the General Instructions for the Admenta 5 Mg?
Some of the general instructions that are to be strictly followed when you Admenta 5 Mg and taking it. Some of them are given below:
- Before starting the medication, always consult with your doctor.
- Do not decide the amount of the medicine by yourself. Always follow the doctor’s prescription.
- If you want to stop taking the medicine due to any reason, first of all, ask your doctor about it.
- Place the medicine away from children and pets.
- Store the medicine at the normal room temperature (10-30oC).
- Put the medicine in the original packet only until it is time to take them.
- Do not fluctuate the time of taking the medicine. Always follow a strict time table.
- Unused or expired medicine should be disposed of carefully so that it does not harm the environment.
List of Substitutes
Admenta 5 Mg that are given below have the same composition, strength, and formula that is contained by this medicine, so these can be used as a substitute if you do not getAdmenta 5 Mg or at a pharmacy:
- Mentra 5 mg Tablet
- Larentine 5 mg Tablet
- Nemdaa 5 mg Tablet
- Demenzil 5 mg Tablet
- Senex 5 mg Tablet
- Almantine 5 mg Tablet
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: How long does it take to the Admenta 5 Mg for showing the improvement in the patient's condition?
The improvement in the condition of the patient can be seen within 1 to 2 days after starting the medication.
Ques: How long does it take the Admenta 5 Mg to show the effects?
It may require 3 to 8 hours by the medicine to show it's effects.
Ques: Is it safe to drink alcohol during the Admenta 5 Mg?
Interaction of the Admenta 5 Mg with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult with your doctor before consuming alcohol.
Ques:> Can the Admenta 5 Mg taken by a pregnant woman?
No, the medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless it is not so necessary.
Ques: Can a breastfeeding woman take this Admenta 5 Mg ?
The information in this regard is not available so search forAdmenta 5 Mg or discuss with your health expert to get the complete information about all the risks and benefits of it.
Ques: Is it safe to drive while taking this Admenta 5 Mg?
No, it is advised not to drive or operate the Admenta 5 Mg while taking the medicine as it needs high attention and because of the side effects of the medicine such as drowsiness, weakness, confusion, and dizziness a serious accident can take place.
Ques: Is it a habit-forming Admenta 5 Mg?
No, the medicine does not contain any habit forming tendency.
You can ask any query at our site that arises in your mind related to the Admenta 5 Mg. The answers of your all questions will be given by our health experts.
BUY ADMENTA 5MG ONLINE
If you want to be treated from Alzheimer’s disease then you are advised to buy this medicine only from a well-recognized pharmacy and the All Day Med is a such site that offers you the service of placing the medicine without going anywhere.
Now using the online site is not a big deal anymore. You just have to find the medicine that you want and get it at your home. So come and just like the millions of patients use our site for getting a better health.